No announcement yet.

You never know where you'll find them..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You never know where you'll find them..

I took my Ford pickup to the mechanic that Tom Elliott always used, to let him pull the transmission and bellhousing to replace the slave cylinder. His shop is about 2 miles from home and since he knows my truck as well as anyone, it was an easy choice.

I walked into his shop and immediately had a great feeling about letting him do the work. This was sitting there, next in line.

Righteous '35.
    The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Such style and class.
      1960 Lark VIII Regal Wagon

Comment

Very nice lookin' ride, and I am very much diggin' the powerplant,

but where on Earth is that guy gunna find parts for that 'ol Stude V8?

StudeDave '57
        US Navy (retired)

3rd Generation Stude owner/driver
        SDC Member since 1985

past President
        Whatcom County Chapter SDC
        San Diego Chapter SDC

past Vice President
        San Diego Chapter SDC
        North Florida Chapter SDC

Comment

Too cool!!!!!!
          No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

I'm 99% sure I know the guy that owns the car. He's an SDCer and like most of the Studebaker owners I've ran into around here, not active in the local chapter. (I'm really not either since all of the meetings are on the north side of Atlanta. A 2-3 hour drive at the least.) I ran into him recently at the local cruise in. He had an '81 Avanti that he was thinking about putting a Stude V8 in. He mentioned a '35 amongst his fleet of Studes. The guy just likes the Studebaker V8.

Comment

Working...
            X