Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reedsville Nov 18-19. Who is coming? Is Peachey's open?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Laura and I will be there , With more parts than we had last year, And we get to pick up our New Lark from the Shrock Bros. , Ed & Laura Jones , Get your inquires and orders in early

Comment

Bob,

I think that you are referring to the OIP (Original Italian Pizza) restaurants that are found in numerous locations around the area. There are locations in Milroy, Reedsville, Burnham, and Lewistown. You are probably thinking of the Burnham location which is on the way to Lewistown, next door to the J.P. Edwards restaurant. Among the "local folks", the downtown Lewistown location (not far from Max's) is the preferred location based on more menu choices and the availability of cold brews (not available at the other locations mentioned above). You can compare menus at:

http://www.oipburnham.com/menu.html
      http://downtownoip.com/

An update on Peachey's.....

The temporary building that was the restaurant last year is now being operated in a "cafe" style with a limited menu. You place your order at the counter. Hours are 11:00 till 7:00 M-F.
      Starting tomorrow, they are going to serve a breakfast buffet on SATURDAYS ONLY from 7:00 till 10:30, then reverting to the "cafe" till 7:00. I would suspect that the buffet will not be like the buffet in the old restaurant.
      Jim Bradley
      Lake Monticello, VA
      '78 Avanti II
      sigpic

Comment

Gary...I plan on being there just one day, don't know which but probably Saturday. Since I missed you at Waterbury, looking forward to seeing you at Reedsville.
        Peter Bishop

Comment

Hey as Bill Presler has said I and Ed Davies will be attending Reedsvile, will be on the lookout for NOS 66 Stude patrs and looking forward to meeting old friends and having a great time.
          Joseph Kastellec

Comment

Pardon if this has been addressed before, but will Max still be having his shindig in Lewistown? Hope so...I always enjoy it and want to show my brother-in-law this year as he'd never been to Reedsville.
            Bill Pressler
            Kent, OH
            (formerly Greenville, PA)
            Currently owned: 1966 Cruiser, Timberline Turquoise, 26K miles
            Formerly owned: 1963 Lark Daytona Skytop R1, Ermine White
            1964 Daytona Hardtop, Strato Blue
            1966 Daytona Sports Sedan, Niagara Blue Mist
            All are in Australia now

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Pressler View Post
              Pardon if this has been addressed before, but will Max still be having his shindig in Lewistown? Hope so...I always enjoy it and want to show my brother-in-law this year as he'd never been to Reedsville.
              Last I spoke with Max, everything is still normal, or as normal as Reedsville can be. Friday night will be the open house and jam session at Max's shop. According to the ad in the new TW, Max is adding a Thursday and Saturday night toy tour at his home, RSVP required. See your November TW for details.
              Jim Bradley
              Lake Monticello, VA
              '78 Avanti II
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X