X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stu Chapman
    replied
    Originally posted by dictator27 View Post
    No TW here yet. How long has it been since it was released?

Terry
    I think around November 23rd. I've had mine for a week.
    Stu Chapman

Leave a comment:

• dictator27
    replied
    No TW here yet. How long has it been since it was released?

Terry

Leave a comment:

• Ricardo
    replied
    October arrived in Noveeber and November arrived in December. As usual for us in Chile and regular mail. So I wait for December issue to arrive the first days of January

But once one get accostumed is not that bad.

The condition of the magazine and paper envelope has been always inmaculate

Leave a comment:

• 8E45E
    replied
    Mine arrived today! Excellent issue as usual!!

Craig

Leave a comment:

• dictator27
    replied
    No December TW yet.

Terry

Leave a comment:

• dictator27
    replied
    Still waiting for mine.

Terry

Leave a comment:

• Mark57
    replied
    Originally posted by Drummerboy View Post
    Got my December TW in yesterday's post. Came in a white envelope from Port Robinson, ON, and has no detectable odour (odor for my American neighbours...neighbors for...). Looks like Santa hasn't found out yet, Mark!
    This means mine should arrive Monday (extra day for the longer ferry trip).

Leave a comment:

• Drummerboy
    replied
    Got my December TW in yesterday's post. Came in a white envelope from Port Robinson, ON, and has no detectable odour (odor for my American neighbours...neighbors for...). Looks like Santa hasn't found out yet, Mark!

Leave a comment:

• HAWK64
    replied
    My Nov issue finally arrived on Dec 1st & the Dec issue virtually followed it yesterday Dec 8th which is super service to Australia. Perhaps the suffering of Canadian SDC members waiting for their Oct issue may have given the distribution system a good kick. Thanks for the efforts of Stu Chapman in trying to assist with the October issue delay in Canada.

Leave a comment:

• Stu Chapman
    replied
    Originally posted by 2R5 View Post
    Stu , mine came today as well and my theory of the brown envelope that Novembers came in was completely blown today...it was a white envelope this month <g>
    So was mine. White is easier for the letter carrier to read what is printed on it.
    Stu Chapman

Leave a comment:

• Drummerboy
    replied
    Originally posted by Mark57 View Post
    Don't sweat it Brian, it's only the 7th and it's maybe only come this quickly once or twice in the past 5 years. Maybe next week if Santa thinks we've been good.
    Then I'm hooped.

Leave a comment:

• Mark57
    replied
    Originally posted by Drummerboy View Post
    Still waiting for my December issue, stinky or otherwise.
    Don't sweat it Brian, it's only the 7th and it's maybe only come this quickly once or twice in the past 5 years. Maybe next week if Santa thinks we've been good.

Leave a comment:

• Drummerboy
    replied
    Still waiting for my December issue, stinky or otherwise.

Leave a comment:

• 2R5
    replied
    Stu , mine came today as well and my theory of the brown envelope that Novembers came in was completely blown today...it was a white envelope this month <g>

Leave a comment:

• Stu Chapman
    replied
    Thanks again to Steve Musser

Originally posted by Stu Chapman View Post
    Happy to receive this info Gary since it will give us 'foreigners' a guideline for our expected delivery of the December issue. I feel confident that Steve Musser of Sheridan Press has taken the necessary steps to clear up this problem.
    Stu Chapman
    Based on previous information received relating to the mailing date for the December issue, my copy arrived today. Even the letter carrier didn't break the spine this time! Today's delivery is two weeks after mailing, which I believe is a reasonable time, considering it's going to a different country, and is not going first class mail. This would appear that Steve Musser has been able to correct the mailing distribution problem we have been experiencing. So thank you Steve, and keep on top of it. By the way, my copy doesn't stink.
    Stu Chapman

Leave a comment:

Working...
X