October Turning Wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stu Chapman View Post
    Excellent idea Gary. How does one send on an entire thread?
    Stu Chapman
    At the top of this page is "thread tools". This allows you to send the thread to one e-mail address at a time. As you know, there are 15 on the SDC Board. Someone here probably knows how to combine those 15 and do one send of the thread.
    Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
    Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Excellent idea Gary. How does one send on an entire thread?
      Stu Chapman
      Stu, since the SDC Board of Directors info on this website has not been updated, your NEW (and possibly the youngest) Board Member representing the Crossroads Zone is:

Mr. Bob Henning, email; RHenn15090@aol.com

Good Luck!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Welcome View Post
        Stu, since the SDC Board of Directors info on this website has not been updated, your NEW (and possibly the youngest) Board Member representing the Crossroads Zone is:

Mr. Bob Henning, email; RHenn15090@aol.com

Good Luck!!!
        Thanks, but Bob and I have already been in touch with each other on this matter.
        Stu Chapman

Comment

Thanks, but Bob and I have already been in touch with each other on this matter. Stu Chapman
          THINKER & DOER!!! He is the second Young Charger to rise to the bridge of that "new" Second 50 Years SDC Ship! Now if we could only clone 13 more like him!!!

BTW, Bob is carrying one heck of a load; now not only is he at the helm of the Crossroads Zone steering us into the Second 50 SDC Years, but he is also Co-Chairman of the 2012 International Meet, possibly the largest meet ever!!!

Comment

• To BC, AB, SK, France and The Netherlands....any good news yet?
            Stu Chapman

Comment

• I will definitely let you know Stu! Our mail usually doesn't arrive until about 2pm here.

Terry

Comment

• Sorry Stu, nothing yet, no October and no November issue. Sniff. Is there any chance you might be able to send a copy that might overtake the original October issue?

On the other hand: The good news is that my road wheels and the tank are ready to be installed.
                Attached Files
                The Blog: http://dutchstuderesto.wordpress.com

Comment

• Mail's arrived. No October or November TW.

Terry

Comment

• Comment

• October 23rd until November 14th for the November issue. That's over three weeks. My great grandfather was a skipper on a steamer. He traveled to the US, unloaded, loaded and steamed back in that same time.

Can I get a digital issue?
                      The Blog: http://dutchstuderesto.wordpress.com

Comment

• Originally posted by KJongenburger View Post
                        Sorry Stu, nothing yet, no October and no November issue. Sniff. Is there any chance you might be able to send a copy that might overtake the original October issue?

On the other hand: The good news is that my road wheels and the tank are ready to be installed.
                        If your Oct TW doesn't arrive by week's end, email Cornerstone Registration and ask for a replacement copy.
                        Stu Chapman

Comment

• Thank you Steve Musser

It has to be gratifying to the over 3,000 members who have read this thread to learn that Sheridan Press has been able to identify, and hopefully resolve, this very disturbing problem. Your admission that the problem clearly lies with the mail vendor coincides with the opinions of several of us 'old timers' who have commented in this thread. I am pleased you will be monitoring the situation as time goes on. Please don't ever let it happen in the future. Thank you again.
                          Stu Chapman

Comment

• Finally!!

The October issue arrived today. No time for more Forum browsing, gotta catch up on what's happened in the Club!
                            Mark Hayden
                            '66 Commander
                            Zone Coordinator
                            Pacific Can-Am Zone

Comment

• October TW finally arrived November 15. I guess the shipper had to wait until sombody was heading west with an empty pickup truck.

Hopefully it won't take this long for the November issue.
                              \"Ahh, a bear in his natural habitat...a Studebaker!\"

51 Land Cruiser (Elsie)
                              Jim Mann
                              Victoria, B.C.
                              Canada

Comment

• Originally posted by Mark57 View Post
                                The October issue arrived today. No time for more Forum browsing, gotta catch up on what's happened in the Club!
                                Congratulations Mark, but since I'm in the middle of the continant, I also now have my November issue so yours will soon be there. October sure was worth waiting for , havent opened Nov. yet just got it. Nov 16th
                                Evan Severson

Comment

Working...
                                X