Studes in Roadside Americana photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
    Romans 15:13
    Deuteronomy 31:6
    Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Andrews View Post
      This is not an exact science. I think I'm seeing a GT 4 cars back:

Indeed you are, Bob; I'm sure of it.

Can you read the information sign in the other lane? I'm sure it says Bellows Falls, so that might be U.S. 5 indicated on the sign. Not terribly far from you in the big scheme of things, eh? BP
      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Wonder where this was?

Probably "Somewhere West of Laramie," although I don't see a Jordan Playboy in the stack. Otherwise, if it was in a rusty part of the country, the 1966 Galaxie convertible on top would not have the structural integrity to span that gap! <GGG>

I'm surprised you noticed the Stude with that Lincoln right next door to distract you. BP
        We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

Portland 1955

Proud NON-CASO

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

Proud NON-CASO

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

Cincinnati:

Proud NON-CASO

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

Proud NON-CASO

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

Proud NON-CASO

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

Proud NON-CASO

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

Proud NON-CASO

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

Proud NON-CASO

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

Proud NON-CASO

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

This photo was taken not far from the family dealership. The streetcar ran from Pittsburgh,PA to West View,PA.
                              Bob Langer
                              Glenshaw,PA

Comment

Proud NON-CASO

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

Working...
                                X