Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virginia City per sign above the Mopar

Comment

• Virginia City per sign above the MoPar. Also a 53/54 half way down the block.

Comment

• Pretty neat that this old thread now has over a million views!
        Jeff

Click image for larger version  Name:	Million View Award.jpg Views:	0 Size:	17.7 KB ID:	1888401
        HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

• Originally posted by skyway View Post
          Also a 53/54 half way down the block.
          Good eye, Gary! BP
          We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
          "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

• Always tryin’ Bob, always tryin’.

Comment

• That is astounding. I have to say this thread has been fun to browse through. There are some great pictures in it.
              Ed Sallia
              Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

• I second that Eddie as if I see an updated posting, I always view it. Many thanks to Bob A for initiating this site. It is extremely entertaining and informative!
                Cheers, Bill

Comment

• From the Sunday, April 11 Old Motor.

At least one Studebaker; a dark (black?) 1959 or 1960 Lark hardtop. Anyone see any others? BP

We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
                  "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

• That’s what a CarMax circa 1965 would look like. .

Great cross-section of marques. Even a Borgward for heavens sakes.

Comment

• Originally posted by NCDave51 View Post
                      That’s what a CarMax circa 1965 would look like. .

Great cross-section of marques. Even a Borgward for heavens sakes.
                      Is that what Borgwards are for! BP

Ayn Rand:

Comment

• Originally posted by BobPalma View Post

Is that what Borgwards are for! BP
                        All I see is eyestrain and a headache coming on. I am due for a diabetic eye exam and a new glasses soon. I guess I in the meantime will have to get a magnifying glass. I did think I saw a black Packard. As Theodore Suess Geisel said "Old age is not for sissies".

Bob Miles

Comment

• Originally posted by 6hk71400 View Post

All I see is eyestrain and a headache coming on. I am due for a diabetic eye exam and a new glasses soon. I guess I in the meantime will have to get a magnifying glass. I did think I saw a black Packard. Bob Miles
                          Best wishes for the eye exam, Bob.

As to the "black Packard," do you mean the ninth car up in the second row, the row that begins with the 1959 Oldsmobile 98 Holiday sedan (4-door hardtop)? If so, I agree that black car could be mistaken for a 51-52 Packard, but I believe it is a 1953 Chevrolet cheapie; a 150 2-door sedan. BP

Ayn Rand:

Comment

Working...
                          X