Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
      Romans 15:13
      Deuteronomy 31:6
      Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

• Originally posted by BRUCESTUDE View Post
        Tacoma, Wa:
        "The rest of the story......" http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...hlight=contest

Craig

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• I have been waiting for someone to notice and comment on the black '62 Daytona hardtop in #930. It is a very rare Skytop!

Comment

• Originally posted by Studebakercenteroforegon View Post
                I have been waiting for someone to notice and comment on the black '62 Daytona hardtop in #930. It is a very rare Skytop!
                And if you notice, it is remarkably well-preserved. That's at least a 1971 General Motors "woodie" wagon in front of the building, so the Skytop has to be at least 9 years old, which was a long time for a Studebaker to be on the street looking that good, back then. BP
                We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
                "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BobPalma View Post
                  And if you notice, it is remarkably well-preserved. That's at least a 1971 General Motors "woodie" wagon in front of the building, so the Skytop has to be at least 9 years old, which was a long time for a Studebaker to be on the street looking that good, back then. BP
                  I bet its a club member's car. That Grand Prix close to it is a '73 as it has GM's new 'Colonnade' roofline, and the safety bumpers to match. That Stude has to be at least 11 years old.

Craig

Comment

• This Jewel looks very familar.. I grew up north suburbs... Maybe Norwood Park. area..?

Just strikes a memory..in my old brain.. I can still feel the wet cold Chicago winter in that picture..

Comment

• Two great shots from TheOldMotor.com. Can't figure out how to get them to post directly

http://theoldmotor.com/?attachment_id=51821

http://theoldmotor.com/?attachment_id=55167
                      Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

• Dodger Stadium 1962

Proud NON-CASO

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

• http://theoldmotor.com/?attachment_id=45969

Proud NON-CASO

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

• http://theoldmotor.com/?attachment_id=33916

St. Pete, FL 1957

Proud NON-CASO

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Andrews View Post
                              Two great shots from TheOldMotor.com. Can't figure out how to get them to post directly

http://theoldmotor.com/?attachment_id=51821

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18513[/ATTACH]

http://theoldmotor.com/?attachment_id=55167
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	Ohio.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.0 KB
ID:	1675874
                              Attached Files
                              HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

• According to the file name, this was the OKC (Oklahoma City) Motor Show. I must have missed it.
                                Last edited by Studedude; 10-24-2012, 07:39 PM.
                                sigpic
                                Dave Lester

Comment

Working...
                                X