Clear All

• Lot's of cool cars in this pictures besides the obvious:
    Joe Roberts
    '61 R1 Champ
    '65 Cruiser
    Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

• Originally posted by JRoberts View Post
      Yep, Bob you are right. Don't see the unique Wagonaire tail lights.
      Right, Joe.

Also, I don't think the picture is new enough to have had a Wagonaire in it.

Does anyone see anything newer than the 1957 Ford(s)? BP
      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
      "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

• To me, the wagon in question appears to be a Chrysler (possibly DeSoto?) wagon from years 1951-1954.

Bill Sapp
        Hamlet, NC

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Bill View Post
          To me, the wagon in question appears to be a Chrysler (possibly DeSoto?) wagon from years 1951-1954. Bill Sapp
          I concur.

If I had to say anything, I'd say a pre-1955 Chrysler Corporation wagon of some sort. BP

We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
          "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

• 1890 Studebaker pickin up mail in Chicago .

Comment

• I don't know where this is, but I see a '55 2dr Sedan with the deluxe trim. A fairly rare car nowadays.
              Joe Roberts
              '61 R1 Champ
              '65 Cruiser

Comment

• Another '55 2door sedan. This time a plain one....
                Joe Roberts
                '61 R1 Champ
                '65 Cruiser

Comment

• Originally posted by BobPalma View Post
                  Right, Joe.

Also, I don't think the picture is new enough to have had a Wagonaire in it.

Does anyone see anything newer than the 1957 Ford(s)? BP
                  I see at least one 1960 model (Chev wagon). But I'm guessing the far left wagon is a Valiant.

Comment

• That dam picture sure looks like Bagnell Dam at Missouri's Lake of the Ozarks.
                    What do you other Missourians think?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwain G. View Post
                      I see at least one 1960 model (Chev wagon). But I'm guessing the far left wagon is a Valiant.
                      'Agree on the Valiant wagon possibility, Dwain, but where is the 1960 Chevy wagon? I don't see one.

(We are talking about the same photo, right; the second photo in the link posted in #593?) BP

Ayn Rand:

Comment

(We are talking about the same photo, right; the second photo in the link posted in #593?) BP
                        That's my question, too. If we are talking about photo 2 in post 593, then I agree with you Bob, and Mr Bill. That is a 53-54 Chrysler wagon which is a pretty rare beast today.

Terry

Comment

'Agree on the Valiant wagon possibility, Dwain, but where is the 1960 Chevy wagon? I don't see one.

Too many photos! No, I thought you were trying to identify cars in post #603.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwain G. View Post
                            Too many photos! No, I thought you were trying to identify cars in post #603.
                            Got it, Dwain.

In Post #603, though, as to the newest car: Isn't that a 1962 Falcon Futura right in front of the big "semi?" BP

Ayn Rand:

Comment

• post # 609,-----I believe that's a '54!

Comment

• #608 Bagnel Dam in Missouri

Comment

Working...
                                X