No announcement yet.

Studes in Roadside Americana photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, I understand that, but how do I make it as large as the rest to begin with?
    Lou Van Anne
    62 Champ
    64 R2 GT Hawk
    79 Avanti II

Comment

• In #139 is there not one more Stude other than the 52? In #154 the car facing the camera in the showroom door is an English Ford Consul. The front end styling was current from 59-61.

Terry

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Lou Van Anne View Post
          Yes, I understand that, but how do I make it as large as the rest to begin with?
          Lou: You first have to load the picture into a free online photo site. There are many, but I use Photobucket. Once it's in your Photobucket account, you can then post it here full-size.
          Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
          Romans 15:13
          Deuteronomy 31:6
          Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

• Comment

• Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

• Proud NON-CASO

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Andrews View Post
                  That's a cool picture, Bob. Where did you find it? Do you have any idea of the location? BP
                  We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
                  "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

• Bob P., I believe the pic is on "The Old Motor" site that Deepinhock gave us the other week. I look at the new pics every evening, it's great. John

Comment

• Originally posted by BobPalma View Post
                      That's a cool picture, Bob. Where did you find it? Do you have any idea of the location? BP
                      Found on the Station Wagon Forum. No info on location. Someone did think it should be called 'carthedral'.
                      Proud NON-CASO

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

• Comment

• ah well ,, may be some repeats .............

Comment

• These are great folks... Thanks !
                            Last edited by Rob Kendall; 01-20-2012, 12:58 AM.

Comment

• I guess we determined it's a Studebaker. See this thread: http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...899#post612899

Proud NON-CASO

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X