Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prototype found in Canada

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Prototype found in Canada

    Recently I found this at a car show.
    Obviously it has been modified.
    Any one have info on this?
    Last edited by johnod; 10-08-2011, 08:09 PM.

  • #2
    Photos wouldn't open?
    Lou Van Anne
    62 Champ
    64 R2 GT Hawk
    79 Avanti II

    Comment


    • #3
      Try again seems to work here.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by johnod View Post
        Recently I found this at a car show.
        Obviously it has been modified.
        Any one have info on this?
        Can't see anything, either.

        Craig
        Last edited by 8E45E; 10-08-2011, 08:15 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          I just receive three red Xs.
          Gary L.
          Wappinger, NY

          SDC member since 1968
          Studebaker enthusiast much longer

          Comment


          • #6
            No photos.
            Chris Dresbach

            Comment


            • #7
              Super secret!
              Mono mind in a stereo world

              Comment


              • #8
                Photos don't work for me either.
                Good Roads
                Brian
                Brian Woods
                woodysrods@shaw.ca
                1946 M Series (Shop Truck)

                Comment


                • #9
                  Nope, can't see them either................
                  Paul
                  Winston-Salem, NC
                  Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Triple red X- I wonder what she looks like!! ;>)

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I almost suspect its the blue convertible in this thread: http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...light=ungainly

                      Craig

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Sorry guys, the pics show up for me.
                        I can't figure out how to get them posted again.
                        I can email them to someone if they can figure how to post them.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by 8E45E View Post
                          I almost suspect its the blue convertible in this thread: http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...light=ungainly

                          Craig
                          Nope not it.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by johnod View Post
                            Sorry guys, the pics show up for me.
                            .
                            Not an expert, but this probably means that the pictures only reside in your computer.
                            Gary L.
                            Wappinger, NY

                            SDC member since 1968
                            Studebaker enthusiast much longer

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by studegary View Post
                              Not an expert, but this probably means that the pictures only reside in your computer.
                              You're probably right.
                              I've emailed them to tinman, who kindly offered to post them.
                              Stand by.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X