Clear All

• Bob Andrews
    replied
    Nope, disc. Looks like late model GM.

Leave a comment:

• mbstude
    replied
    Originally posted by studegary View Post
    Looks like a nice car. From the description, it does not appear that the suspension and brakes were upgraded to go along with the increase in power. Is that the case?
    It has a firewall mounted brake booster and dual MC and the rear end has been swapped. I would certainly hope it doesn't have the stock Champion brakes.

Leave a comment:

• studegary
    replied
    Looks like a nice car. From the description, it does not appear that the suspension and brakes were upgraded to go along with the increase in power. Is that the case?

Leave a comment:

• Son O Lark
    replied
    Originally posted by 52-fan View Post
    I could drive it. There's always little things to change.
    I wonder why the radiator had to be moved so far? I've seen other 51-52 Studes with SBC engines that did not alter the radiator support.
    Room for a wide pulley and super-charger?

Leave a comment:

• woodysrods
    replied
    I agree with John.
    The bumperettes are bad! But then again, I don't like bumperettes on anything!! Front or back.
    Brian

Leave a comment:

• 52-fan
    replied
    I could drive it. There's always little things to change.
    I wonder why the radiator had to be moved so far? I've seen other 51-52 Studes with SBC engines that did not alter the radiator support.

Leave a comment:

• Michidan
    replied
    Wow, he moved the radiator about as far forward as you can and still keep the hood latch.
    Seems like a nice ride.

Leave a comment:

• jclary
    replied
    For a customized 52, I think this is one of the cleanest and neatest treatments of the front end. I don't think the large bumper guards hanging on the outboard side of the front bumper adds much...but overall, it looks good. More pictures might help sell the beast.

Leave a comment:

• Bob Andrews
    started a topic Looked at this 52 last night

Looked at this 52 last night

This showed up at our cruise night. Had not seen it before, and looked it over. If you are interested, contact me for my impressions:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1952-...item3a6b0387d9
Working...
X