Spot the Studebaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spot the Studebaker

OK, this is an underhand toss, but this fellow was motoring west on rte 210 in Pasadena, this morning......and I had to take the pic....
    '53 Commander
    Art Morrison chassis
    LS6 ASA/4L60E

Well, you certainly do not see that everyday.
    Joe Roberts
    '61 R1 Champ
    '65 Cruiser
    Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

I think there are alot more Studebakers here in LA than we know about. I have found 8 so far here in my little town and they donn't belong to our Chapter. Now to run over, oops I mean find the owners to talk to them

Mark

Comment

Chase 'em down, Mark!
        Howard - Los Angeles chapter SDC
        '53 Commander Starliner (Finally running and driving, but still in process)
        '56 Golden Hawk (3 speed/overdrive, Power steering - Running, but not yet driving)
        '62 GT Hawk (4 speed, A/C, Power steering - running and DRIVING!)

Comment

Hey ralt 12, how's the build coming?....you must be seeing light at the end of the tunnel. Any photos you can share? Junior
          sigpic
          1954 C5 Hamilton car.

Comment

Originally posted by junior View Post
            Hey ralt 12, how's the build coming?....you must be seeing light at the end of the tunnel. Any photos you can share? Junior
            Hi Junior--getting down to the short strokes from a wiring perspective; integrating all the different stuff has been challenging. I wish I had a nickel for every time I've re-done something, but I do want it to present well. I recently got my stainless back from Sihilling's in Santa Ana (they are fantastic), and put the rear spears back on. So now I need minor hood adjustment, final wiring (which right now is just the dash, which is about half done), headliner/windlace/window install, and send it off to the interior folks.
            '53 Commander
            Art Morrison chassis
            LS6 ASA/4L60E

Comment

Working...
            X