bench seat cover?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bench seat cover?

I am looking for a non-ripped bench seat cover for a 60 lark or any other that will fit the 66 lark seat frame.all I am in need of is the bottom but if you want to get rid of the top with it I understand. if you got one lmk. I do not care if it is stained because it is going to get dyed to match the colors I choose of the custom job I am doing.thanks

Have you tried contacting these people?

http://starlightstude.wordpress.com/

They no doubt have the world's largest inventory of 1960 - 1966 NOS Studebaker seat covers.

Good Luck!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Welcome View Post
      Have you tried contacting these people?

http://starlightstude.wordpress.com/

They no doubt have the world's largest inventory of 1960 - 1966 NOS Studebaker seat covers.

Good Luck!!!
      I have tried to contact them several times. I'll leave a message but they never call back.
      Neil Thornton

Comment

I have left a message w/ a order form I downloaded from their site let's see what happens that was yesterday

Comment

I've been working with Will at Starlight on seat covers for my '62. he's a nice guy but is pressed for time. He really only does his Studebaker thing on the weekends. I've had luck calling him on Sundays. He has a regular day job. Keep trying. He's a very busy guy and I know he'll get back to you.

Comment

well, nothing yet. I am still waiting patiently..........

Comment

I was thinking about sending a request over to them to get a price on the lower half of the 1960 bench. Mine is fairly tattered up. I was going to put a Mexican blanket over it and stuff a goodwill pillow under the seat cover to give it support. But, if the price is right, I would definitely consider getting the NOS Cover. Anyone have an idea how much they run?
              1960 Lark VIII Regal Wagon

Comment

Will and Lori are both teachers and their Stude Interior time is quite limited. Will always returns my calls within a week, though.

Comment

Just sent an email off to them! Looking forward to hearing back from them

Comment

I'v been trying for 2 years just to get them to give me a price on some green covers for a 62 Lark 4 dr. If they will talk to Matthew, maybe we could hire him as an agent.

Matthew, will you see if they will give you a price for a set for the green Lark and some for Josh's car?
                    Neil Thornton

Comment

I'll see what I can find out.

Comment

I got a response this morning. They are still somewhat backlogged. He said it would be a couple weeks before I get an actual answer

Comment

Originally posted by cultural infidel View Post
                          I got a response this morning. They are still somewhat backlogged. He said it would be a couple weeks before I get an actual answer
                          I've heard that before too.
                          Neil Thornton

Comment

he contacted me and wanted my phone number for any questions he might have. I gave it to him and asked for his.I hope he will pass it on to me. he also said, he will not have E-Mail at the shop till next year so please be patient

Comment

I got an email from Will today. He said my orignal request was accidently deleted. I once again asked for a price on 2 sets of seat covers. NT
                              Neil Thornton

Comment

Working...
                              X