Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZONE MEET IN sO cAL

Is there a web page for info? Thanks
    Last edited by (S); 10-02-2011, 09:20 PM.

Pacific SW ZONE Meet

Originally posted by (S) View Post
    Is there a web page for info? Thanks
    Yup~

http://www.studebakersandiego.com/20...et/default.htm

Plans are afoot on this end~ who else is goin'?
    StudeDave '57
    US Navy (retired)

3rd Generation Stude owner/driver
    SDC Member since 1985

past President
    Whatcom County Chapter SDC
    San Diego Chapter SDC

past Vice President
    San Diego Chapter SDC
    North Florida Chapter SDC

Comment

I will be there.

Comment

I have planned on going but this is one of the most costly Zone meets I have seen and hotel does not allow pets so it will be a no go for me and family, hotels that don't allow pets are full of BS. every where we go I need to get a handicap room for my wife, in this kind of room the hotel does nothing to protect the bedding (mattress) for some one that might have a problem also the sitting chair that comes in handicap rooms so I guess they just don't care about what a person might do but they sure do give a damn about what a little dog might do, in our case we always take care in these situation as not to have a problem for the hotel by bringing our own pads ect. we also go the extra for the little dogs, funny how this works, hope every one has a good time in San Diego.
        Last edited by candbstudebakers; 10-03-2011, 08:52 AM.
        Candbstudebakers
        Castro Valley,
        California

Comment

Erika and I are going. Sorry to hear you won't be there. I was hoping that I could collect that beer I never got in Springfield.
          Fred

sigpic

Comment

We will be there also. Made our reservations last eek, now to send in the registration.

Mark

Comment

We can probably take pre orders if anyone needs anything. We will probably make it down. We have about 20,000 part numbers in stock, only room to bring a fraction of it.

Comment

Fred I hope You and Erica enjoy the trip and the meet, it is a few miles for you drive, I sure hope the Hotel in Salt Lake for the next meet will except Pets? it has come to something we need to do on trips now is take the two little dogs along, take care and have a good time ....Bob
                Candbstudebakers
                Castro Valley,
                California

Comment

Great little dogs, too. I hear you, Bob. My dog has to come. In South Bend I get a doggie friendly motel, but when you have to accomodate people, too, it gets complicated
                  Dave Warren (Perry Mason by day, Perry Como by night)

Comment

Bob I will find out about pets and let you know.
                    Fred

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by candbstudebakers View Post
                      I have planned on going but this is one of the most costly Zone meets I have seen and hotel does not allow pets so it will be a no go for me and family, hotels that don't allow pets are full of BS.
                      Say, Bob- is your RV an option for ya?
                      There are a TON of RV parks very near the show.
                      If nothing else- there are many places you can just park and camp near the beach...

StudeDave '57
                      StudeDave '57
                      US Navy (retired)

3rd Generation Stude owner/driver
                      SDC Member since 1985

past President
                      Whatcom County Chapter SDC
                      San Diego Chapter SDC

past Vice President
                      San Diego Chapter SDC
                      North Florida Chapter SDC

Comment

If someone needs to take their RV, remember Walmart {not endorsing that place} allows people to park in their parking lots in RVs for a couple of days. Im sure there are a few WMs near the meet. Likely one within walking distance, or Stude show car driving distance.

Comment

My wife is in a wheel chair, so camping in the RV is out we only use it for the ride to and from. and only when we have at least 6 people in it because of the gas prices.
                          Candbstudebakers
                          Castro Valley,
                          California

Comment

I have a related question: I just joined the SDC last night and I have not had the time, money or other opportunity to join any local chapters, but can I come and look at all of the cars and maybe meet a few folks? I know I probably cant participate in any activities without registering and paying event entry fees and being a chapter member, but curious if it is open to "passers by" ?

Comment

Definetly open to passer-bys. I don't believe you have to belong to a "chapter" to come to a meet. Just a love of Studebakers

Mark

Comment

Working...
                              X