X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome
    replied
    Originally posted by BobGlasscock View Post
    >>>Guess it doesn't really matter that it was on the mailing sheet, I read all about it in TW.
    Thanks Bob. Maybe you hit on something!!!

I just went through all 74 pages of my fine October TURNING WHEELSOct. TW???

Anyway, the same basic information as printed on the back side of the "mailing sheet" has now been posted to the Forum so any SDC member can get the same basic information by clicking on:

http://www.studebakerdriversclub.com...ominations.asp

Only significant difference noticed betwen the printed & posted versions was the closing dates for getting our nominations in for those six (6) important opening seats on the SDC Board of Directors, and for other important SDC positions as well.

Leave a comment:

• BobGlasscock
    replied
    Thanks Welcome. Guess it doesn't really matter that it was on the mailing sheet, I read all about it in TW.

Leave a comment:

• mbstude
    replied
    Originally posted by Chris_Dresbach View Post
    Good dosen't do it justice, it's a great issue! I've been looking forward to the Intl. meet issue since I got home from Springfield. I was looking forward to all the car photos because I was so busy having fun I didn't get a photo of all the cars! I also knew about Matt's "Cupcake" article and was looking forward to reading it......
    As you know Chris, there's quite a back story as to how Cupcake the Hawk got its name.. But I don't think Art and Ann would print that.

Leave a comment:

• Welcome
    replied
    Originally posted by BobGlasscock View Post
    So, what was the important document on the reverse side of the address sheet? I never look at the backside of an address, usually just an alley and dumpsters there. Mine's been in the trash for 4 days now.
    Don't feel alone, Bob! I threw my TW "address sheet" away too!!! I wasn't until the wife emptied the trash and asked me if I really intended to throw "THIS" away did I discover what was printed on the back side.

Away, don't worry about it Bob, it was only about who would be running our
    STUDEBAKER DRIVERS CLUB from 2012 to 2014 ...that's all!!!

Leave a comment:

• BobGlasscock
    replied
    So, what was the important document on the reverse side of the address sheet? I never look at the backside of an address, usually just an alley and dumpsters there. Mine's been in the trash for 4 days now.

Leave a comment:

• jbwhttail
    replied
    There is not a better monthly car club magazine ! I really enjoy all the color photos, one thing that I look forward to is the cover photo which of late can be any view/angle of our Studebakers. For one month a year I can miss all the regular features for pictures of all the cars attending the meet. I really like that two tone green car..... Ellenore appreciates all the exposure.

Leave a comment:

• 58PackardWagon
    replied
    I thought a lot more cars showed up to be judged. Did they leave out some pics of the cars? Also was surprised not to see an overhead shot of the parking lot full of cars. I thought this was tradition. Otherwise a very good issue.

Leave a comment:

• Chris_Dresbach
    replied
    Originally posted by Bob Andrews View Post

Yes, it's a good issue.
    Good dosen't do it justice, it's a great issue! I've been looking forward to the Intl. meet issue since I got home from Springfield. I was looking forward to all the car photos because I was so busy having fun I didn't get a photo of all the cars! I also knew about Matt's "Cupcake" article and was looking forward to reading it......

The rediculious photo of me sitting next to Ed Reynolds in a Studebaker factory uniform is icing on the cake though...

Leave a comment:

• BobPalma
    replied
    Originally posted by ddub View Post
    The meet issue is never my favorite because of the missing regular features, especially the Co-Operator.
    'Atta' boy, Don; keep it up! <GGG>

(Thanks.) BP

Leave a comment:

• Welcome
    replied
    Nope, still got my keyboard. IPhone, actually.
    That's good to hear!!!

You missed the reason- it's in post #2.
    Bob, be assured your reason in Post #2 has been duly noted. Now have you figured out my reasons for starting this thread ...and no, it was not about who got their fine TURNING WHEELS first.

Leave a comment:

• ddub
    replied
    The meet issue is never my favorite because of the missing regular features, especially the Co-Operator.

Leave a comment:

• Bob Andrews
    replied
    Originally posted by Welcome View Post
    The all-time leader of SDC Forum postings with 16,420 missing an opportunity to add one more?!?! What happened? ...Mamma take your keyboard away???
    Nope, still got my keyboard. IPhone, actually. You missed the reason- it's in post #2.

Leave a comment:

• Welcome
    replied
    Got mine last week. I didn't mention it because people get upset if somebody got their issue sooner than they did.>>>
    The all-time leader of SDC Forum postings with 16,420 missing an opportunity to add one more?!?! What happened? ...Mamma take your keyboard away???

Leave a comment:

• Bob Andrews
    replied
    Originally posted by klifton1 View Post
    Yes Bob, but you may have an inside track ?
    Klif
    I do, it's because I'm more awesomer that the rest of you. I just didn't want you all to feel bad.

Feel free to bask in my impressivability.

Leave a comment:

• klifton1
    replied
    Yes Bob, but you may have an inside track ?
    Klif

Leave a comment:

Working...
X