Super Lark on eBay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quote:Originally posted by Dick Clemens

I don't think he wants to sell it. With a reserve that high it seems like he just wants people to drool and get hot pants. I never thought Studebakers would go this high
    If that was an equivelent Camaro, it would be over $75K. We don't normally see Studebakers this nice.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tom - Valrico, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona

Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
    1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

So according to the NADA price guides, an R2 car is worth about 15% more than a base Lark. So, having said that, my Lark is now worth about $34000

Todd

63 Lark 2dr Sedan

Comment

So according to the NADA price guides, an R2 car is worth about 15% more than a base Lark. So, having said that, my Lark is now worth about $34000

Todd

63 Lark 2dr Sedan

Comment

Like I've said, I've been trying to get that percentage upped quite a bit. Very nice two door Larks are in the 15K range and R2's are double that. If your Lark would book for 34K with just a 15% premium, then it's in the high 20's already, one damn fine Lark.

JDP/Maryland

64 Daytona HT/R2 clone
          63 GT R2
          63 Lark 2 door
          62 Lark 2 door
          60 Lark HT-60Hawk
          59 3E truck
          58 Starlight
          52 & 53 Starliner
          51 Commander

JDP Maryland

Comment

Like I've said, I've been trying to get that percentage upped quite a bit. Very nice two door Larks are in the 15K range and R2's are double that. If your Lark would book for 34K with just a 15% premium, then it's in the high 20's already, one damn fine Lark.

JDP/Maryland

64 Daytona HT/R2 clone
            63 GT R2
            63 Lark 2 door
            62 Lark 2 door
            60 Lark HT-60Hawk
            59 3E truck
            58 Starlight
            52 & 53 Starliner
            51 Commander

JDP Maryland

Comment

At 6.49 pm AZST it is up to $40,300.00 and the reserve
              is still not met.....

1964 Daytona
              glen Brose
              Tumbleweed Flats, AZ

Comment

At 6.49 pm AZST it is up to $40,300.00 and the reserve
                is still not met.....

1964 Daytona
                glen Brose
                Tumbleweed Flats, AZ

Comment

Just ended at $40,300.00 and the reserve not met.

I was hoping at the end it would go wild. Wonder what the reserve was...

Matthew Burnette
                  '59 Scotsman
                  '63 Daytona
                  Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

Just ended at $40,300.00 and the reserve not met.

I was hoping at the end it would go wild. Wonder what the reserve was...

Matthew Burnette
                    '59 Scotsman
                    '63 Daytona
                    Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

• This is just a thought. Is it possible this car has a real wild reserve (say $80K)to set a baseline for running this through B/J next January. Ebay may have access to a wider audience, but B/J is where the money is at. Any thoughts on this?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Tom - Valrico, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona

Tom - Bradenton, FL

Comment

• This is just a thought. Is it possible this car has a real wild reserve (say $80K)to set a baseline for running this through B/J next January. Ebay may have access to a wider audience, but B/J is where the money is at. Any thoughts on this?

Tom - Valrico, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona

Tom - Bradenton, FL

Comment

• Final bid was $40,300 with a 'no sale'.

Tom - Valrico, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona

Tom - Bradenton, FL

Comment

• Final bid was $40,300 with a 'no sale'.

Tom - Valrico, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona

Tom - Bradenton, FL

Comment

• quote:Originally posted by Swifster

This is just a thought. Is it possible this car has a real wild reserve (say $80K)to set a baseline for running this through B/J next January. Ebay may have access to a wider audience, but B/J is where the money is at. Any thoughts on this?

Tom - Valrico, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona
                              Well, Tom, knowing that Super Lark's owner as well as I do, you'd better check the weather report for freezing conditions in hell before I'd expect to see that car anywhere near Barrett-Jackson! [:0] BP
                              We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
                              "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

• quote:Originally posted by Swifster

This is just a thought. Is it possible this car has a real wild reserve (say $80K)to set a baseline for running this through B/J next January. Ebay may have access to a wider audience, but B/J is where the money is at. Any thoughts on this?

Tom - Valrico, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona
                                Well, Tom, knowing that Super Lark's owner as well as I do, you'd better check the weather report for freezing conditions in hell before I'd expect to see that car anywhere near Barrett-Jackson! [:0] BP
                                We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
                                "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Working...
                                X