Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sdude
    replied
    Yeah, I hope to be able to enjoy looking at them for many decades. I'll be bringing them around when I can. I still have to work a couple more years to pay for all this stuff.....

Leave a comment:

• DEEPNHOCK
    replied
    Like Mark...
    I want to see the empty urn's in person someday... at a far future SDC meet...
    Jeff

Originally posted by Bullet View Post
    I am looking forward to seeing the big cars in person some day. Maybe the SW Zone meet? Not so much on the little ones.
    Mark
    Last edited by DEEPNHOCK; 10-11-2011, 08:31 PM. Reason: To fix the spelling of Urn's from Earn's...duhhh (damned spell checker!)

Leave a comment:

• Bullet
    replied
    I am looking forward to seeing the big cars in person some day. Maybe the SW Zone meet? Not so much on the little ones.

Mark

Leave a comment:

• DEEPNHOCK
    replied
    I was lucky enough to honor both my parents last request, which involved fishing at my grandparents favorite fishing place on the St. Mary's river in the UP.
    (That's the upper peninsula of Michigan to those of you'ze southern folks)

After that honor was completed, my wife asked me what my last wishes were.
    I told her that there was a low spot out in the driveway that needed filling.

CASO's need to keep perspective, you know.....(It's to the bone...)
    Jeff

Leave a comment:

• Studedude
    replied
    Great craftsmanship!

Leave a comment:

• Sdude
    replied
    I got them delivered today. They are bigger than I thought they would be. Here's a picture with my mug for perspective. They turned out great! I'm dying to get in....

Leave a comment:

• Corvanti
    replied
    told my daughter a few years ago (she was around 16), to just let them cut me up and use me as shark chum off the pier at midnight.
    she thought i was joking...

Leave a comment:

• Bob Andrews
    replied
    Very nice. The artist really urned his pay on those................

Not for me though. My instructions are to scatter my ashes in three places- my two favorite race tracks and Disney World. If my survivors feel up to it, a little bit on Ignition Park, or whatever they're calling the Studebaker factory grounds. I'm serious!

I also allow for 'Survivors' Override'. That means, if the living would feel better doing something different with my Earth Suit, have at it. Won't make no never-mind to me.

I worry about my family feeling obligated to hang onto my ashes, even if they may not want to. I don't want to do that to them. Of course, if they want me hanging around, creepin' out the grandkiddies, fine by me.

Of course, by then it'll be too late for me to commission one of those cool Stude-shaped ash bins...

Maybe cadaver service makes the most sense.......

Leave a comment:

• 55coupe
    replied
    You nut I can' stop laughing

Leave a comment:

• Anne F. Goodman
    replied
    Those came out Great. So many quips came to mind so ,so many, But I am holding my tongue. He did a fantastic Job.

Leave a comment:

• Sdude
    started a topic Final resting place

Final resting place

Do you know where you are going to be after you pass away? I do.

There's one for me and one for my wife. I smell a Turning Wheels story....

Working...
X