neon studebaker sign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• neon studebaker sign

I have a porcelain, neon studebaker sign that is about 12' tall and 2' wide. It is dark blue in the middle and light blue outside with white striping and was told that it was from a south bend dealership. I found it at an old sign shop in Mishawaka, In. which is right next door to South Bend. It also says Mount Vernon Sign on the bottom. I'm wondering if anyone has any pictures of the South Bend area dealerships that might have a sign like this on it. Sorry I don't know how to post pictures of it. Thanks!

Originally posted by tjanowia View Post
    I have a porcelain, neon studebaker sign that is about 12' tall and 2' wide. It is dark blue in the middle and light blue outside with white striping and was told that it was from a south bend dealership. I found it at an old sign shop in Mishawaka, In. which is right next door to South Bend. It also says Mount Vernon Sign on the bottom. I'm wondering if anyone has any pictures of the South Bend area dealerships that might have a sign like this on it. Sorry I don't know how to post pictures of it. Thanks!

Freeman Spicer in South Bend, or Brook Motors in Mishawaka would be my first choices. Richard Quinn may have pictures.
    JDP Maryland

Comment

Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X