No announcement yet.

Thats the way Uh huh Uh huh....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank god for smart phones. By the time that I got to Fred Meyer, I had forgotten if I was supposed to get Lacquer or Acrylic. So I turned to the browser on my Droid and logged on to both here and the HAMB to get my answers. Picked up the last two cans of Rustoleum Lacquer on the shelf. I think they were $4.79 each.
    1960 Lark VIII Regal Wagon

Comment

poor pic. Next time I get over to the house, I will take a better one that shows the "specks."

How I left it yesterday...

ps. sorry for the crappy cell pics.

Comment

Never fails,,, paint something that will sparkle in the sun and it goes and hides! Oughta look great though.
        http://datinmanspeaks.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Da Tinman View Post
          Never fails,,, paint something that will sparkle in the sun and it goes and hides! Oughta look great though.
          Never fails indeed. You can also tell where I stopped the buffers... finished the front passenger fender & door.

Comment

Ya'll want vintage look tires, I recomend Diamondback Tires here in SC Much nicer people to deal with. I just bought redlines from them. Reasonable price and nice people.

Comment

Originally posted by Buck View Post
              Ya'll want vintage look tires, I recomend Diamondback Tires here in SC Much nicer people to deal with. I just bought redlines from them. Reasonable price and nice people.
              i think my tires may be originals! lol. just judging by all the cracking and such. how's that for vintage?

Comment

well i decided to try out my new HF Grinder....

was kind of sloppy with it at first then I got the hang of it (you can see where I was sloppy). Not bad for my first time using a grinder. Luckily these tires have to be replaced anyways, so it doesn't really matter

Comment

Showed my wife a picture of your wheels Jay.... she loved them. She asked me if I was going to get the trim rings. Wasn't planing on it but now it looks like may have to. She may just be getting excited about the car finally!

Comment

Thats cool! getting the Wife excited about it is a big step that will open the door to being able to do more and go more in the car.

You really wanna see her face light up get her something like this:

Yeah its not a Stude, but its a Lark of sorts. Skylark hah!
                    http://datinmanspeaks.blogspot.com/

Comment

Thats a real Beauty. I used to own its big brother. I had a 67 Lesabre 4dr.

Comment

Working...
                      X