Avanti Window Sticker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avanti Window Sticker

I have a copy of my Avanti's invoice. Is there anyone that produces reproduction window stickers?

Thanks...Mike
    Mike
    Fort Worth, TX

1964 Avanti R2 #R-4986

I believe Richard Quinn on this forum ( Studebaker Wheel) can provide you with one
    64 GT Hawk (K7)
    1970 Avanti (R3)

Comment

Yes, I can provide a sticker. See details here: http://thestudebakerwheel.com/window...ndow_price.htm
      Click on any of the samples for a larger view. You can also send me a personal email at: rtq11@aol.com

Incidentally did you now your Avanti (R-4986) was originally sold by Sheppards Service in Cincinnati, Ohio on 9-11-63?
      Last edited by Studebaker Wheel; 09-22-2011, 06:06 PM.
      Richard Quinn
      Editor emeritus: Antique Studebaker Review

Comment

Sent you an email Mr. Quinn.
        Mike
        Fort Worth, TX

1964 Avanti R2 #R-4986

Comment

I have a Quinn-produced sticker that I had laminated and tape to the window at car shows...it's always a point of discussion (or shock/horror/surprise when they see my cars original $5400 price).

Well worth having!
          63 Avanti R1 2788
          1914 Stutz Bearcat
          (George Barris replica)

Washington State

Comment

Originally posted by JBOYLE View Post
            I have a Quinn-produced sticker that I had laminated and tape to the window at car shows...it's always a point of discussion (or shock/horror/surprise when they see my cars original $5400 price).

Well worth having!
            I have one for each of my cars and even though they are 4 door sedans the window sticker brings in lots of lookers and I find that people pass by the other cars. Richard Quinn provides the "P" in pizzaz.
            sigpic
            55 President Deluxe
            64 Commander
            66 Cruiser

37 Oldsmobile F37 4 Door

Comment

Working...
            X