C Cab Vintage Air

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C Cab Vintage Air

Has anyone purchased and received the new Vintage Air unit designed specifically for C Cab trucks?

I ordered one for my truck and we had some difficulty with Vintage Air. They said the unit was ready to go but found out differently after we "finally" got through to them. Since my application was not stock, they said it would be no problem sending out the unit. They seemed a little confused on the hoses etc. needed so my builder told them he would just get what he needed locally.

I'll be posting pictures when it gets installed.

Anyone else get one in yet?
    Jon Stalnaker
    Karel Staple Chapter SDC

This guy has.

Comment

Looks like a nice compact unit. Too bad no one makes an evaporator unit styled to look like it belongs in an older vehicle. A little art deco trim or such would be a nice touch.
      "In the heart of Arkansas."
      Searcy, Arkansas
      1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
      1952 2R pickup

Comment

Man I love the idea of A/C out here where we live. It is not as bad as say Palm Springs but that is only 45 minutes away. We have seen 112* this summer albeit on for a couple of days but average temps here in july and august average upper 90's to 100ish. AC is almost a must.
        Would be very cool if it were more of a metal styled to be more authentic and period correct. Maybe even some bakelite looking stuff rather than the crinkled PVC stuff. Awesome set up though, not picking on it at all.

Comment

Kelly, Like your "Smellsomemore" location!! I thought I was the only one that called it that. We gotta get together & see each others "fleet".
          59 Lark wagon, now V-8, H.D. auto!
          60 Lark convertible V-8 auto
          61 Champ 1/2 ton 4 speed
          62 Champ 3/4 ton 5 speed o/drive
          62 Champ 3/4 ton auto
          62 Daytona convertible V-8 4 speed & 62 Cruiser, auto.
          63 G.T. Hawk R-2,4 speed
          63 Avanti (2) R-1 auto
          64 Zip Van
          66 Daytona Sport Sedan(327)V-8 4 speed
          66 Cruiser V-8 auto

Comment

Warren Check your PMs and email brother.

Comment

Working...
            X