• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1964 Wagon on EBAY

California Wagon. Looks like it may be solid:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Stude...item20bcf8bb21

That's a rare Daytona (per the ad copy) with single headlights! BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
    "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Been for sale for some time. I think it was about $1500 or so. Of course, no takers.
      Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
      Romans 15:13
      Deuteronomy 31:6
      Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

"wrong coast"...
        Kerry. SDC Member #A012596W. ENCSDC member.

'51 Champion Business Coupe - (Tom's Car). Purchased 11/2012.

'40 Champion. sold 10/11. '63 Avanti R-1384. sold 12/10.

Comment

I live next door to Simi Valley. Let me know if anyone wants me to take an in person look at it. I have owned 5 Wagonaires in the past, so am famlair with their weak spots.

Mark

Comment

Simi Valley, hmmmm. Maybe I should think about taking a look at ackglarbfufflllsaadlll. Crap, my wife just force-choked me from home like Darth Vader just for thinking about it.
            Scott Rodgers
            Los Angeles
            SDC Member since 1989
            \'60 Lark HT
            \'63 Wagonaire
            \'66 Frankenbaker

Comment

Hey BP! it's a 64 and it's WHITE! like the rest of your "fleet" LOL

Jim
              "We can't all be Heroes, Some us just need to stand on the curb and clap as they go by" Will Rogers

We will provide the curb for you to stand on and clap!

Indy Honor Flight www.IndyHonorFlight.org

As of Veterans Day 2017, IHF has flown 2,450 WWII, Korean, and Vietnam Veterans to Washington DC at NO charge! to see
              their Memorials!

Comment

If it is as solid as it looks it would be a great start. Mechanical stuff is easy compared to rust.

Comment

Wouldn't this be one of the government fleet cars with the single headlights? ISTR something about Wagonaires w/sliding roofs, 259 manuals and overdrives and not much else in some thread or article somewhere...

Comment

Looks like Commander side trim instead of Daytona. Too bad, I know BP was getting ready to hook up the trailer.

Comment

Working...
                    X