Peggy Soderberg Studebaker Museum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peggy Soderberg Studebaker Museum

Sad to let you all know that Peggy Soderberg passed away earlier today. Peggy was Assistant Director of The Studebaker National Museum.
    Those of us who have been fortunate to have worked with her over the years, will remember her as an extremely dedicated, hard worker in support of The Museum, and Studebaker.
    I will ensure that when more information is available, it will be posted in the Obituaries and Eulogies part of the Forum.
    A lesson I learned from seeing Peggy over the years : when the going gets tough; the tough remain cheerful.
    The Studebaker world is less rich today, and also less cheerful.
    George Rohrbach
    Last edited by Georger; 09-18-2011, 04:52 PM.

Omigosh; so sorry to hear that, George! She wasn't very old, was she? (Or if she was, she didn't look it!)

Had she been ill?

Geeze, first Phil Brown and now Peggy Soderberg. Bummer X 2.

Again, sorry to read this. All the best to everyone there. BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

WOW!! Sorry to hear this, I only spoke to Peggy a few times, always helpful and extremely pleasant!

Our condolences to Peggy's family and to the Museum staff.

Jim
      "We can't all be Heroes, Some us just need to stand on the curb and clap as they go by" Will Rogers

We will provide the curb for you to stand on and clap!

Indy Honor Flight www.IndyHonorFlight.org

As of Veterans Day 2017, IHF has flown 2,450 WWII, Korean, and Vietnam Veterans to Washington DC at NO charge! to see
      their Memorials!

Comment

This is really sad news. I've worked with Peggy Soderberg since about 2007 as the representative for the Studebaker Truck Farmers. It was through Peggy that we adopted the 1963 Studebaker Prototype as a part of the adoption program of the Museum. Most of our contacts was by phone, but I did meet her personally during the 2007 International and again in 2009. She was most gracious on each occasion and was johnny-on-the-spot when the time for renewal arose. A real loss to the museum and Studebakerdom in general. Peggy, may you rest in eternal peace.

Frank Drumheller
        Locust Grove, VA
        60S-W6
        M16-52 Boyer-bodied 1948 fire truck

Comment

I am very sorry to hear this. My best wishes to her friends and family. Sounds like a person I would have enjoyed meeting.

Comment

Lost to cancer at only 63. RIP Peggy.

Check out her list of life accomplishments. Amazing lady, and a great loss.
            Last edited by Bob Andrews; 09-23-2011, 04:50 PM.
            Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
            Romans 15:13
            Deuteronomy 31:6
            Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Very sorry to hear this...

Comment

Working...
              X