Conducting Polls - For Moderator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Bob,

Somewhat related subject to the original (THREE year old) post...

Not that there's anything wrong with the current forum software, but have you given any thought to going to a more current software program? For example, the latest Vbulletin software is fairly incredible, and the phpBB folks finally have the final version of phpBB 3.0 on the verge of coming out (3.0RC1 is supposed to be out in just a few weeks).

I've built several sites using phpBB forums, and I'm fairly comfortable with their coding. The new version will be fairly incredible, and free (a plus for all of us Stude Nuts)!

Just a thought!

--------
    Restoring my grandfather's '60 Lark, one rusted bolt at a time.

Maple Lake, Minnesota
    '63 Lark Custom, 259 v8, auto, child seat

"Your friendly neighborhood Studebaker evangelist"

Comment

Hey Bob,

Somewhat related subject to the original (THREE year old) post...

Not that there's anything wrong with the current forum software, but have you given any thought to going to a more current software program? For example, the latest Vbulletin software is fairly incredible, and the phpBB folks finally have the final version of phpBB 3.0 on the verge of coming out (3.0RC1 is supposed to be out in just a few weeks).

I've built several sites using phpBB forums, and I'm fairly comfortable with their coding. The new version will be fairly incredible, and free (a plus for all of us Stude Nuts)!

Just a thought!

--------
      Restoring my grandfather's '60 Lark, one rusted bolt at a time.

Maple Lake, Minnesota
      '63 Lark Custom, 259 v8, auto, child seat

"Your friendly neighborhood Studebaker evangelist"

Comment

Working...
      X