At the PSMCD...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At the PSMCD...

Here's a scene (as seen) from the stands of the parking area. Warm-ups are running with several Studes posting times.

--george
    Attached Files

Looks like a lot of Studes in attendance. To bad you couldn't post a little smell of tire and race fuel mixture.That's for those of us who couldn't make the races.

Gordon

Comment

I count at least 15 Studebakers here, with maybe 8 racing, 3 from Colorado, and at least 3 from Canada. It's lunch time now. 60 degrees, sunny and a tailwind. Heats to resume soon and competition at 2pm, I think.

--george

Comment

I've got 17 videos of the Studebakers dragging on my camera but for some reason I can't get them downloaded on my computer???
        My program i have says there is no pictures on the camera but the videos are there????
        Maybe the problem is there are more then one video . I have never downloaded more then one before. Sure hope I can figure this out . I have Ted's fastest run with the Tomato it ever made.
        sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

Complete report here:

http://racingstudebakers.com/foo/vie...p=26501#p26501
          We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
          "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Thanks for posting the pic, George. What a great event. I have some pics I'll try to post, too.
            Dave Warren (Perry Mason by day, Perry Como by night)

Comment

OK , I finally got the 17 videos onto the computer ( I'm not too computer savvy ) I'll post the 1st one here and see how it goes . If there is interest I will put all 17 on but if no one speaks up i won't load up the system .

...well for some reason this doesn't want to run ....just a photo ?????
              I don't know what I'm doing wrong !
              Last edited by 2R5; 09-18-2011, 05:41 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Post more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

...try this !
                  Last edited by 2R5; 09-18-2011, 05:40 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

You did fine, 2R5. Great videos! I think that was me hanging off the fence in one
                    Dave Warren (Perry Mason by day, Perry Como by night)

Comment

Dave , good to see you made it home OK. Will start loading all the videos ....give me a few minutes though, it takes some time.
                      sigpic

Comment

If we could post the tire smoke and the 112 octane fuel smell it wouldnt be little cause at times it was was pretty thick!!! Good tho
                        Tom
                        sigpic

Comment

I've got it figured out and in about 10 minutes they should be all loaded and I'll post the link.
                          No smell though <g>
                          sigpic

Comment

OK guys here goes . There should be 17 videos on here . It may be the first ones I took on friday are last so you may want to start at the last video and work your way to what seems to be the 1st .
                            I have starte the 1st video with Ted in the Brown wrapper which I took on friday . Hope you enjoy .

http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l3...t=DSCF1468.mp4
                            sigpic

Comment

I've loaded all my photos onto my Gallery site. I think I took photos of all the Studes at the races - except for two - an Avanti I saw deep in the parking lot as I was leaving...and my own. Here is a small selection:

There are 118 photos on the site - http://www.teamwetworks.com/claymore...el=album&id=36. As you click them, you can see large versions if you keep clicking the image. You will see a thumbnail page with many thumbnails. Click one and you will be shown a photo like the ones above. Then click that image and see a final large image 1200 pixels wide. If anyone wants larger of any of the shots, let me know and I have all the originals - 4200 pixels wide.

I also took all of the Racing Studebakers second round runs. They are posted on youtube at this location: http://www.youtube.com/user/ClaymoreWW

--george

Comment

Working...
                              X