Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2R5
    replied
    OK , I finally got the 17 videos onto the computer ( I'm not too computer savvy ) I'll post the 1st one here and see how it goes . If there is interest I will put all 17 on but if no one speaks up i won't load up the system .

...well for some reason this doesn't want to run ....just a photo ?????
    I don't know what I'm doing wrong !
    Last edited by 2R5; 09-18-2011, 02:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• warrlaw1
    replied
    Thanks for posting the pic, George. What a great event. I have some pics I'll try to post, too.

Leave a comment:

• BobPalma
    replied
    Complete report here:

http://racingstudebakers.com/foo/vie...p=26501#p26501

Leave a comment:

• 2R5
    replied
    I've got 17 videos of the Studebakers dragging on my camera but for some reason I can't get them downloaded on my computer???
    My program i have says there is no pictures on the camera but the videos are there????
    Maybe the problem is there are more then one video . I have never downloaded more then one before. Sure hope I can figure this out . I have Ted's fastest run with the Tomato it ever made.

Leave a comment:

• Bredehoft
    replied
    I count at least 15 Studebakers here, with maybe 8 racing, 3 from Colorado, and at least 3 from Canada. It's lunch time now. 60 degrees, sunny and a tailwind. Heats to resume soon and competition at 2pm, I think.

--george

Leave a comment:

• laughinlark
    replied
    Looks like a lot of Studes in attendance. To bad you couldn't post a little smell of tire and race fuel mixture.That's for those of us who couldn't make the races.

Gordon

Leave a comment:

• Bredehoft
    started a topic At the PSMCD...

At the PSMCD...

Here's a scene (as seen) from the stands of the parking area. Warm-ups are running with several Studes posting times.

--george
    Attached Files
Working...
X