X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• raoul5788
    replied
    Originally posted by jg61hawk View Post
    This is a rain or shine event right? I have the hotel booked and I plan on going even it just means sitting around dreaming Studebaker. So ..?
    Darn right it's rain or shine!

Leave a comment:

• jg61hawk
    replied
    This is a rain or shine event right? I have the hotel booked and I plan on going even it just means sitting around dreaming Studebaker. So ..?

Leave a comment:

• raoul5788
    replied
    Originally posted by jg61hawk View Post
    If the weather is a problem are we still going even if it's to just to talk Stude? I'm up for that!
    Sure! Come on down!

Leave a comment:

• jg61hawk
    replied
    If the weather is a problem are we still going even if it's to just to talk Stude? I'm up for that!

Leave a comment:

• raoul5788
    replied
    We are still accepting banquet reservations for Saturday night. You can call me at 203-631-6919.

Leave a comment:

• studegary
    replied
    We plan on being there.

Leave a comment:

• raoul5788
    replied
    I'm certainly looking forward to it! If you are going and haven't make reservations at the hotel, you MAY be able to get the $85/day rate. Call them at 1-800-446-1449 and ask nice! The cut off for the banquet is this Tuesday, so don't wait too long. You can get an application at www.nutmeg-sdc.com. Click on nutmeg notes, then the July 2011 newsletter. BTW, I screwed up Paul Weir's number. It's an 860 area code, not 203.

Leave a comment:

• dpson
    replied
    I'm going to be there but probably won't have a car there this year due to the logisitics of working in MA and having my Studebaker stuff in VT.

P.S. Joe check your personal messages.

Leave a comment:

• 63t-cab
    replied
    Well I'm excited,though I do'nt know if realism will allow me to attend this time around ?

Leave a comment:

• jg61hawk
    started a topic North East Zone Meet

North East Zone Meet

So who is excited about the North East Zone Meet next week in Waterbury, CT? I plan on driving the 61 Hawk from Central NJ. I was going to leave NJ on Thursday but the weather may make me leave early Friday.
Working...
X