Clear All

• dean pearson
    replied
    That's different, and super cool!

Dean.

Leave a comment:

• Nox
    replied
    I really fancy iy but NOT the rear wheels outside of the fenders.

Leave a comment:

• t walgamuth
    replied
    The coupe was wonderful! The roadster would look great too if I hadn't seen the sublime coupe version before. I think I like the black better too. Very creative mind!

Leave a comment:

• johnod
    replied
    Originally posted by junior View Post
    I really can't remember where I scooped the photos from, but I first heard about the car on this forum. If the photos didn't come from this forum, they could have come from the H.A.M.B.

Regarding the destruction of your 51 4 door, please remember to pull the glove box door emblem. Thanks, Junior.

I believe they are HAMB pics, if not, then there are some pics there that are very similar in an old thread.

Here you go.

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/s...ighlight=stude

I preferred the coupe as well, the roof line was one of my favorite parts.
    Last edited by johnod; 09-18-2011, 08:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• woodysrods
    replied
    First thing that came off after we attacked the wasps with the raid can!
    Brian

Leave a comment:

• junior
    replied
    Originally posted by woodysrods View Post
    Thanks Junior! Where did you find these pictures?
    I will go out to my other computer and download the pictures I took yesterday of they ditruction of my 51 4 dr for the parts need for the new "two person sleeping trailer".
    Good Roads
    Brian
    I really can't remember where I scooped the photos from, but I first heard about the car on this forum. If the photos didn't come from this forum, they could have come from the H.A.M.B.

Regarding the destruction of your 51 4 door, please remember to pull the glove box door emblem. Thanks, Junior.

Leave a comment:

• woodysrods
    replied
    Originally posted by junior View Post
    Brian, here it is in the nude. Regards, Junior
    Thanks Junior! Where did you find these pictures?
    I will go out to my other computer and download the pictures I took yesterday of they ditruction of my 51 4 dr for the parts need for the new "two person sleeping trailer".
    Good Roads
    Brian

Leave a comment:

• mmagic
    replied
    My first thought was that it must have been the inspiration for the Plymouth "Prowler".

Leave a comment:

• junior
    replied
    Originally posted by woodysrods View Post
    Hard car to find pictures of.
    Would love to see pictures taken during the original build.
    Brian, here it is in the nude. Regards, Junior
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• junior
    replied
    No doubt either version is impressive, however, my vote is hands-down for the coupe version. IMHO, something has been lost in the translation to roadster. What impressed me so much about the original coupe version was that the builder had the vision to build it in the first place..whoda thunk to ever cut, narrow, and chop a bullet-nose into a fenderless hot rod??? I thought the original version was outstanding ...regardless, the builder is indeed a metal wizard. Junior.
    Last edited by junior; 09-17-2011, 05:34 AM.

Leave a comment:

• woodysrods
    replied
    I love that car! Prefered it as a coupe though.
    Hard car to find pictures of.
    Would love to see pictures taken during the original build.
    I would love to build one for somebody. Wish it were me, but wife says I already have too many cars and too many projecrts lined up in the barn.
    My bucket list is too long. Guess I need to look into a bigger bucket.
    Good Roads
    Brian
    And Thanks for posting that video.

Leave a comment:

• kurtruk
    replied
    Just thinkin' about that car the other day, wondering what became of it. It's cool. It's cool. It's cool.

What must that be like---a kid driving that thing to high school? All I had was a worn out 10 speed bike.

Leave a comment:

• mbstude
    replied
    Black or green or topless or whatever, I love it.

I read on the HAMB where the reason the top was removed was because his son is driving it to school and he needed to be able to see out of it. Good reason to me.

Leave a comment:

• 52-fan
    replied
    I didn't realize this was the same car. I liked the coupe version better. I wish I had the talent to build one with a Stude V-8.

Leave a comment:

• Chris Pile
    replied
    I'll see what I can do for pix, Junior - but I'm not wrong, and it's the original builder of the rod.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X