Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by junior View Post
    Brian, here it is in the nude. Regards, Junior
    Thanks Junior! Where did you find these pictures?
    I will go out to my other computer and download the pictures I took yesterday of they ditruction of my 51 4 dr for the parts need for the new "two person sleeping trailer".
    Good Roads
    Brian
    Brian Woods
    woodysrods@shaw.ca
    1946 M Series (Shop Truck)

Comment

Originally posted by woodysrods View Post
      Thanks Junior! Where did you find these pictures?
      I will go out to my other computer and download the pictures I took yesterday of they ditruction of my 51 4 dr for the parts need for the new "two person sleeping trailer".
      Good Roads
      Brian
      I really can't remember where I scooped the photos from, but I first heard about the car on this forum. If the photos didn't come from this forum, they could have come from the H.A.M.B.

Regarding the destruction of your 51 4 door, please remember to pull the glove box door emblem. Thanks, Junior.
      sigpic
      1954 C5 Hamilton car.

Comment

First thing that came off after we attacked the wasps with the raid can!
        Brian
        Brian Woods
        woodysrods@shaw.ca
        1946 M Series (Shop Truck)

Comment

Originally posted by junior View Post
          I really can't remember where I scooped the photos from, but I first heard about the car on this forum. If the photos didn't come from this forum, they could have come from the H.A.M.B.

Regarding the destruction of your 51 4 door, please remember to pull the glove box door emblem. Thanks, Junior.

I believe they are HAMB pics, if not, then there are some pics there that are very similar in an old thread.

Here you go.

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/s...ighlight=stude

I preferred the coupe as well, the roof line was one of my favorite parts.
          Last edited by johnod; 09-18-2011, 08:38 PM.

Comment

The coupe was wonderful! The roadster would look great too if I hadn't seen the sublime coupe version before. I think I like the black better too. Very creative mind!
            Diesel loving, autocrossing, Coupe express loving, Grandpa Architect.

Comment

I really fancy iy but NOT the rear wheels outside of the fenders.

Comment

That's different, and super cool!

Dean.

Comment

Working...
                X