• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is their a calssafied thread

I would like to sell my 59 studebaker but did not see
    a calssafied thread so how would I put it up for sale
    On here thanks for any info

Just write up a decent ad copy, spellcheck it.... Put your location, and asking price... Contact info...and let it fly...
    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

http://www.studebakerswap.com/swap/swap.php
      Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth—let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
      Romans 15:13
      Deuteronomy 31:6
      Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

This Forum is not Ebay or Craig's List but, as long as no one attempts to make it such, our moderators have exercised restrained patience.
        As Bob indicated, there is a Studebaker Swap Page that is not part of the SDC web site that supports this Forum.
        You can also have a free ad printed in the monthly SDC magazine Turning Wheels, if you are a SDC member.
        That will be viewed by a dozen thousand more folks than will ever see your offer here.
        "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
        Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
        sigpic'33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée"

Comment

Working...
        X