Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave Bloomberg
    replied
    If interested in my water pump you can e-mail me at "avantikid @earthlink.net" thanks Dave

Leave a comment:

• Dave Bloomberg
    replied
    I have a spare heavy duty water pump for my 1963 Avanti for sell, how much do you offer plus shipping, Dave Bloomberg (Avanti kid racing)

Leave a comment:

• Lenny R2
    replied
    I purchased a waterpump from Fairburn Studebaker a few years ago no problems.

Leave a comment:

• StudeDave57
    replied
    Originally posted by Bob Bryant View Post
    Does anyone have any current information on how how he is doing?
    Yes-- he's looking better and better everytime I see him. He lives near me (in Bellingham, WA) now, and belongs to our local SDC Chapter. I don't recall seeing him at our recent IDYSD events, but it would've been easy to miss him due to the HUGE number of folks we had in attendance.

Leave a comment:

• Bob Bryant
    replied
    Originally posted by Alan View Post
    Stone had a number of pumps made up, before he went out of business. John Erb picked up 500 of them. I would say that most of those are from that source.
    I purchased an oil pan from Lionel Stone. We chatted on the phone a couple of times. Nice gentleman. Does anyone have any current information on how how he is doing?

Leave a comment:

• Alan
    replied
    Stone had a number of pumps made up, before he went out of business. John Erb picked up 500 of them. I would say that most of those are from that source.

Leave a comment:

• satdoc2
    started a topic Avanti water pump

Avanti water pump

Are the Avanti water pumps on eBay good quality? Where are they being made? Does anyone rebuild the original water pumps?
    Allen
Working...
X