Avanti water pump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avanti water pump

Are the Avanti water pumps on eBay good quality? Where are they being made? Does anyone rebuild the original water pumps?
    Allen

Stone had a number of pumps made up, before he went out of business. John Erb picked up 500 of them. I would say that most of those are from that source.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
      Stone had a number of pumps made up, before he went out of business. John Erb picked up 500 of them. I would say that most of those are from that source.
      I purchased an oil pan from Lionel Stone. We chatted on the phone a couple of times. Nice gentleman. Does anyone have any current information on how how he is doing?
      "Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional." author unknown

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Bryant View Post
        Does anyone have any current information on how how he is doing?
        Yes-- he's looking better and better everytime I see him. He lives near me (in Bellingham, WA) now, and belongs to our local SDC Chapter. I don't recall seeing him at our recent IDYSD events, but it would've been easy to miss him due to the HUGE number of folks we had in attendance.
        StudeDave '57
        US Navy (retired)

3rd Generation Stude owner/driver
        SDC Member since 1985

past President
        Whatcom County Chapter SDC
        San Diego Chapter SDC

past Vice President
        San Diego Chapter SDC
        North Florida Chapter SDC

Comment

I purchased a waterpump from Fairburn Studebaker a few years ago no problems.

Comment

I have a spare heavy duty water pump for my 1963 Avanti for sell, how much do you offer plus shipping, Dave Bloomberg (Avanti kid racing)

Comment

If interested in my water pump you can e-mail me at "avantikid @earthlink.net" thanks Dave

Comment

Working...
              X