X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6th Annual Midwest "Studebaker Only" Swap Meet 9/24/11 Hudson, WI

http://www.northstarwheel.com/studeswap.html

Come on out, it's a fun time!
    Everything from a door handle, to a whole car!

6th Annual Midwest
    "Studebaker Only"
    Swap Meet

September 24, 2011

Uncle Mike's M Pour E Yum
    Hudson, WI
    (Formerly JR Ranch)

Minnesota's NORTH STAR CHAPTER and WIsconsin's BADGER WHEEL CHAPTER invite you to join us for a great day of selling and buying Studebaker parts!

8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
    Set-up starts at 7 a.m.

FREE INSIDE & OUTSIDE SPACES!
    STUDEBAKER ONLY!
    BUY, SELL, TRADE!
    Live Auction!

Since I had to have at least one pic in the post, someone had a really nice custom Stude pickup there last year (see pic)
    Attached Files

I hope to see you there. I havent decided if I will drive the Hawk or the F-150 for more cargo capacity.
    sigpic
    In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

Originally posted by Milaca View Post
      I hope to see you there. I havent decided if I will drive the Hawk or the F-150 for more cargo capacity.
      actually Brent, I am playing in a golf tournament that day in Becker, so I am not planning on going right now, unless tournament ends up starting later than I think it is. It was more of an advertisement thing I threw on here to get it out there and seen by more people.

Comment

I think you guys should go golfing together , have fun- do some bonding . .
        ( that way theres more goodies for me ) :: hee hee ..........

Comment

I can attest that Brent has a not-so-secret strategy - he talks the vendors into submission!

I've seen him do it! (Sorry Brent!)

Comment

Originally posted by HookedonStudies View Post
            I can attest that Brent has a not-so-secret strategy - he talks the vendors into submission!

I've seen him do it! (Sorry Brent!)
            Keep it up Pat and I'll haul a certain somebody's Twin-Traction Dana 44 rearend to the swap meet and put a 'Free to a good home' sign on it! lol
            sigpic

Comment

Don't forget to clean out your sheds of all unwanted Studebaker projects & parts and bring them to Hudson (shouldn't that be Studebaker?) Wisconsin tomorrow the 24th. Drive safely.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X