Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker dealership video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2XUEkCK_vM

This link is to Warrn Farm Supply, a J.I. Case and Studebaker Dealer in Warren, Indiana in 1940.

It is so interesting to see in a movie format. The city of Warren in nearby to Lark VIII girl and I, we are familar with the buildings

Husband of Lark VIII girl

That was really cool. Thank you for finding it and posting.
    My Studebaker was first sold at a Case-Studebaker dealer in Ponca City, OK in 1953.
    Gary Sanders
    Nixa, MO

Comment

Way cool! I hope to post some pics of our Stude "reunion" at my uncle's dealership. We got all of our 64's together as well as my aunt & uncle to re-enact the sale of some of our cars. The name is still on the building to this date.

Comment

'Way cool; thanks for posting. Hope fully, Dick Quinn won't wear it out looking at the Champions! BP
        We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
        "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Bob,
          I play it over and over watching the K10.
          "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
          Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
          sigpic'33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée"

Comment

Yes, the K10. How cool....
            KURTRUK
            (read it backwards)

Nothing is politically right which is morally wrong. -A. Lincoln

Comment

Working...
            X