Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• studegary
    replied
    Don't see any pictures, but the "fliptop" reminds me of one that I could have gotten for free in the 1970s. It was stored at the military academy at West Point and the owner had to get it moved quickly. It was a complete, running car. I didn't spend the money to get it transported to my home. It was probably junked. I found out about it from a friend that was a Major teaching at West Point. He was also a fellow Studebaker owner.

Leave a comment:

• JRoberts
    replied
    Yes, a REO. If I had my choice that would be the one I'd like to have. One heck of a car hauler could be made out of that. But, once again I seem to have misplaced my winning lottery ticket.......

Leave a comment:

• kurtruk
    replied
    Originally posted by ST2DE5 View Post
    I think that's a REO
    You are correct, sir! (Or a HUG)

Leave a comment:

• paintim613
    replied
    These cars are at an elevation of about 4000-4500 ft where winter precipitation is mostly rain with very little snow. The location is not a desert spot.

Leave a comment:

• Carl Purdy
    replied
    I think that's a REO

Leave a comment:

• mookandairin
    replied
    I want to cry seeing them out in the elements like that.I passed around them to friends I have all over in attempt to save them we do realize this is one of those "chances of a lifetime" right?

Leave a comment:

• r1lark
    replied
    Wow, that blue International (??) truck looks like a great buy for $500:

Leave a comment:

• Orestudeguy
    replied
    Oh wow, I see a couple I'd love to have!!!

Leave a comment:

• allstateguy
    started a topic If only I had the room

If only I had the room

AZ cars (not mine, and I've never seen them in person)
    out in the bushes, at a whopping $500 each (how about that Ford retractable?)
    and a couple of Studes (Lark VIII and a 50 coupe)

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/2581138891.html
Working...
X