Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TDITS
    replied
    Along those same lines you can use the - sign to ignore key words. If you simply search studebaker -cover -covers you will never see any add with the words cover or covers. You can subtract as many words as you like.

Originally posted by woodysrods View Post
    You can always use the search + method if you are looking for something.
    ie type in your search line Studebaker + fuel pump or Studebaker + grill or Studebaker + hawk or Studebaker + (anything you want?)

Saves a lot of rolling with your mouse.
    Good Roads
    Brian

Leave a comment:

• woodysrods
    replied
    You can always use the search + method if you are looking for something.
    ie type in your search line Studebaker + fuel pump or Studebaker + grill or Studebaker + hawk or Studebaker + (anything you want?)

Saves a lot of rolling with your mouse.
    Good Roads
    Brian

Leave a comment:

• Bob Andrews
    replied
    As mentioned in that recent thread, I found the simple, foolproof, permanent solution: a mouse with a scroll wheel. I just roll right by 'em.

Leave a comment:

• shifter4
    replied
    Here is my recent Rant.
    http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...wing-off-steam

Leave a comment:

• rusty nut garage
    replied
    I am in total agreement with you. I used to just cruise the adds, bought a few things along the way. I don't even screw with it unless I'm looking for something specific. All the BS adds are just more pain to get thru then its worth to me.

Originally posted by jimmijim8 View Post
    Aren't we fortunate to shop ebay and find seat covers and car covers for every Studebaker ever-never made. Wish someone could put an end to this sellers junk auctions. His car covers are crap also. jimmijim

Leave a comment:

• jimmijim8
    started a topic Get 'em while you stil can.

Get 'em while you stil can.

Aren't we fortunate to shop ebay and find seat covers and car covers for every Studebaker ever-never made. Wish someone could put an end to this sellers junk auctions. His car covers are crap also. jimmijim
Working...
X