Get 'em while you stil can.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get 'em while you stil can.

Aren't we fortunate to shop ebay and find seat covers and car covers for every Studebaker ever-never made. Wish someone could put an end to this sellers junk auctions. His car covers are crap also. jimmijim
    sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

I am in total agreement with you. I used to just cruise the adds, bought a few things along the way. I don't even screw with it unless I'm looking for something specific. All the BS adds are just more pain to get thru then its worth to me.

Originally posted by jimmijim8 View Post
    Aren't we fortunate to shop ebay and find seat covers and car covers for every Studebaker ever-never made. Wish someone could put an end to this sellers junk auctions. His car covers are crap also. jimmijim

Russ Shop Foreman \"Rusty Nut Garage\"
    53 2R6 289 5SpdOD (driver)
    57 SH (project)
    60 Lark VIII 2dr sd (driver)

Comment

Here is my recent Rant.
      http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...wing-off-steam
      Bill H
      Daytona Beach
      SDC member since 1970
      Owner of The Skeeter Hawk .

Comment

As mentioned in that recent thread, I found the simple, foolproof, permanent solution: a mouse with a scroll wheel. I just roll right by 'em.
        Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth—let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
        Romans 15:13
        Deuteronomy 31:6
        Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

You can always use the search + method if you are looking for something.
          ie type in your search line Studebaker + fuel pump or Studebaker + grill or Studebaker + hawk or Studebaker + (anything you want?)

Saves a lot of rolling with your mouse.
          Good Roads
          Brian
          Brian Woods
          woodysrods@shaw.ca
          1946 M Series (Shop Truck)

Comment

Along those same lines you can use the - sign to ignore key words. If you simply search studebaker -cover -covers you will never see any add with the words cover or covers. You can subtract as many words as you like.

Originally posted by woodysrods View Post
            You can always use the search + method if you are looking for something.
            ie type in your search line Studebaker + fuel pump or Studebaker + grill or Studebaker + hawk or Studebaker + (anything you want?)

Saves a lot of rolling with your mouse.
            Good Roads
            Brian
            TDITS The Dude In The Stude

Comment

Working...
            X