Safe Studebaker Storage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safe Studebaker Storage

After the meet, my wife and I want to continue our camping trip east. Is there a safe place to store our car on its trailer in the South Bend region for a month or so. I was thinking of renting an enclosed space, but don't know who has good security in the area. Any suggestions from the locals would be appreciated.

Originally posted by Champ51 View Post
    After the meet, my wife and I want to continue our camping trip east. Is there a safe place to store our car on its trailer in the South Bend region for a month or so. I was thinking of renting an enclosed space, but don't know who has good security in the area. Any suggestions from the locals would be appreciated.

Comment

The trailer is probably 23' overall and with the car, must be about 7' tall. I do want it inside. I was thinking that I would just rent a large storage locker from some place like ABCStorage down near Potato Creek, but am looking for someplace that people know to be safe and reliable.

Besides, you brother-in-law could never win a race with this car. Back in HS, a buddy and I took it out to the local highway where we all raced. We timed it with a watch through our quarter mile, and figured out it was the slowest vehicle in town. Low compression flat head 6s just don't produce much torque. Since my friend had lost his license for a month (for racing), we had to drive my folk's car. After his month of penance, we were back in his aluminum block 215 F-85 which was a lot quicker.

Comment

Originally posted by Champ51 View Post
        The trailer is probably 23' overall and with the car, must be about 7' tall. I do want it inside. I was thinking that I would just rent a large storage locker from some place like ABCStorage down near Potato Creek, but am looking for someplace that people know to be safe and reliable.<<<

The Bro-in-law's place IS down near Potato Creek. He stopped by here this evening, but I didn't even bring the "storage" subject up because I had not heard back from you at that time.

Comment

Working...
        X