Annapolis Studebaker dealer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annapolis Studebaker dealer

This dealer would have been way older than I can track, any ideas ?

"Hi John. I was Googling tonight trying to find some information about an old Studebaker dealership or garage in Annapolis on what is now West Street. I work at 30C West Street in a very old building that was revamped some time ago. I was told that the offices I work in used to be a bay with a second story for working on Studebakers. There are some very old beams still in view in the building as you walk up the steps to our 2nd floor office, and I thought it would be kind of neat to find some old pictures of what our office building used to look like. Do you happen to know any information about that?

~Pam Legg~"
    JDP Maryland

Annapolis Historic Society or public library may have local historic photos. Often, a docent within those will do the research for you.
    "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    sigpic'33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée"

Comment

According to Bob Johnstone's site there was a "Glen Motors" in Annapolis no address listed, perhaps this was the place?
      John Clements
      Christchurch, New Zealand

Comment

Working...
      X