X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• studegary
    replied
    Originally posted by aarrggh View Post
    I like that one . . Nice patina ........... and it has a goofy light on top . .
    That light is illegal in many states.

Leave a comment:

• kurtruk
    replied
    Originally posted by aarrggh View Post
    Goofy light? That's for checking for varmints. And to see if the irrigation water has reached the end of the furrow yet. And to chase the teenagers off the ditchbank at night.

Leave a comment:

• Mark57
    replied
    Radio

Originally posted by TDITS View Post
    This looks like a very solid truck. Paint may be faded but still a great looking original truck.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Stude...item2a13be3230
    Yes, and it appears to have the rare and much sought after factory "Transtar" Motorola AM radio.

Leave a comment:

• aarrggh
    replied
    Originally posted by TDITS View Post
    This looks like a very solid truck. Paint may be faded but still a great looking original truck.
    Last edited by aarrggh; 09-04-2011, 12:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TDITS
    replied

Leave a comment:

• JRoberts
    replied
    Matthew, I have sent you an email.

Leave a comment:

• Bamajak
    replied
    1949 STUDEBAKER TRUCK - $1500 (LIZELLA, GA)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Date: 2011-08-28, 6:51AM EDT
    Reply to: sale-b7x9y-2545173583@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOR SALE: 1949 Studebaker 3/4 ton, long bed truck, has original engine and may run, missing seat and has rust in cab corners. $1500 OBO
    Also have for sale: 1937 Pontiac coupe project. Body only, no motor/transmission, new floor pans. Would make a nice Hot Rod. $2400.00 OBO , 1951 Henry J that needs total restoration, it does have original motor, would make a nice hot rod $1600 OBO , 1948 Dodge 3 Window Coupe with GM running gear, new floor pans $4500 OBO , 1941 Diamond Rio Cab & front end, Rat Rod Project $850 OBO , 1946 Chevrolet disassembled rat rod project with bed, fenders and frame $1000 OBO No emails, If interested, call JD at 478-731-0135. Please, no calls after 9 p.m.
    NO SCAMS. I DON'T NEED INSURANCE OR HELP SELLING.

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

1949 STUDEBAKER TRUCK - $1500 (LIZELLA, GA)

Date: 2011-08-28, 6:51AM EDT
    Reply to: sale-b7x9y-2545173583@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

FOR SALE: 1949 Studebaker 3/4 ton, long bed truck, has original engine and may run, missing seat and has rust in cab corners. $1500 OBO
    Also have for sale: 1937 Pontiac coupe project. Body only, no motor/transmission, new floor pans. Would make a nice Hot Rod. $2400.00 OBO , 1951 Henry J that needs total restoration, it does have original motor, would make a nice hot rod $1600 OBO , 1948 Dodge 3 Window Coupe with GM running gear, new floor pans $4500 OBO , 1941 Diamond Rio Cab & front end, Rat Rod Project $850 OBO , 1946 Chevrolet disassembled rat rod project with bed, fenders and frame $1000 OBO No emails, If interested, call JD at 478-731-0135. Please, no calls after 9 p.m.
    NO SCAMS. I DON'T NEED INSURANCE OR HELP SELLING.

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Leave a comment:

• BobPalma
    replied
    I hope you got a tetanus shot if you cut your nose on it, Matthew. BP
    Last edited by BobPalma; 09-02-2011, 12:33 PM. Reason: fellow speling nazi corrected tetanus! <GGG>

Leave a comment:

• mbstude
    replied
    I found this '55 today. Right under my nose... Less than 2 miles from home. Way too rough for me though.

Leave a comment:

• JoeHall
    replied
    My older brother has a 49 half ton, with Stude 289, T85, and Ford 9" rear end. It also has AC, and a nice stereo. It is far from show quality, but is a nice looking old truck, Bad news is, he has no intention of selling it. He and his wife were seriously contemplating driving it to Alaska this year to visit his daughter there, but its getting a little late inthe year for that.
    Joe H

Leave a comment:

• Mark57
    replied
    57 Transtar?

If you drop Brian Curtis a line (The Pacific Can-Am Zone Coordinator - e-mail address in TW), he was telling me about a mechanically sound '57 Transtar in the Washington area that may be for sale shortly. I don't know if it's a 1/2 or 3/4 ton though.

Leave a comment:

• rockne10
    replied
    May need to bite the bullet and use that free want ad in Turning Wheels. It's the only way to get the message out there to 13,000 people.

Or, you could just drop a self-serving line or two in your monthly article. Save the free ad until it's really needed.

Leave a comment:

• mbstude
    replied
    Ken's truck is a little too rough. And I want a long wheel base and Stude power.

Leave a comment:

• rockinhawk
    replied
    Ken Smith wants to sell his Mopar powered 50. Josh and I cranked it up a few days ago. Still runs and sounds great.

Leave a comment:

• Dave Bates
    replied
    I just saw this on Indianapolis craigslist for 1250.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X