Jim Pepper hospitalized AGAIN. See Post #22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by studeski View Post
    Saw Jim last night. He was in good spirits. As mentioned cath lab showed no blockages. Had an MRI. He was scheduled for a procedure right after I left. I think they were going to check his wiring harness for shorts and opens
    Thanks, Claude; 'good to have a report from someone on the ground. BP

We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
    "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

I just went through the same thing, had an Ablation done, they found 4 stray electrical paths in my heart. If Jim has the same thing done he should feel FINE! Prayers for a speedy recovery.

Comment

"a report from someone on the ground."

He said "shorts and opens," not a ground! Next I suppose you'll be blaming his battery hold down and hood latch. I know how you are.

I'm not going to be the guy who mentions Harley engineering and arrhythmia in the same sentence. Somebody else will have to do that. That would be too much like kicking a guy when he's potatopotatopotatopotato...

Comment

Jim Pepper has returned home in good shape; just tired.

'Taking a few days R&R, he reported. BP
          We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
          "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

I talked to Jim this afternoon.... he sounded a bit tired and he needs R&R and he needs to slow down a bit......
            Let's keep him & Cindy in our prayers (can you imagine what it would be like having him couped up in the house all day?).

Comment

Jim called last night. Sounds fine. He's wired with monitors. Offered a car for sale. He'll be fine.
              sigpic
              Claude Chmielewski
              Studeski
              http://www.studeski.com
              Fillmore, Wisconsin
              47 M-16 Truck
              53 Commander Regal HT
              53 2R5
              60 Lark VIII Convertible
              60 5E7 Champ pickup
              62 5E7 Champ no box
              62 GT Hawk 4 speed
              63 Lark VI parts car
              63 GT Hawk R2 4 speed
              64 Commander Wagonaire
              64 Daytona Convertible
              50 Champion Regal (parts car)
              36 Dictator
              36 Dictator in pieces

Comment

Monday, Labor Day 2011:

Phooey: Jim missed a shift and wound up in reverse!

This just in from Peter Wendt:

I spoke with Cindy last night and she asked that I let you know that, after being released last Wednesday afternoon with a monitor for his heart, Jim was at home resting when, on Friday evening, the monitor went off repeatedly!

911 was called, the paramedics responded and Jim was returned to the Cardiac ICU unit at Froedtert Hospital.

They've got his heart under control and are monitoring his status. He is being scheduled for additional tests tomorrow to try to determine the root cause of his arrhythmia.

Cindy doesn’t know how long Jim will be in the hospital, but will let me know what happens. The return to the hospital and waiting for testing results has been tough on Jim, who generally has the answer on the spot!

Take care; Jim; prayers resume post haste! BP

Ayn Rand:

Comment

wow, finally got to meet Jim at the international meet in Springfield in June, and what a nice guy! He helped me my diagnose my carb problem. Speedy Recovery to you Jim!

Comment

Prayers have been restarted!!!!
                    1957 Studebaker Champion 2 door. Staten Island, New York.

"Education is not the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think." -Albert Einstein

Comment

Praying for a quick and painless fix with a speedy recovery !!!

Studebaker Fever
                      60 Lark
                      56 Power Hawk
                      Phil Hendrickson
                      Arnold, Missouri

Comment

Working...
                      X