No announcement yet.

What was Lark image back then?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When the '59 Lark came out, I had just graduated college and was 21. I thought the Lark was a nice car, not as sporty as the Hawk, but really cute. Personally, I liked the car a lot as well as many others. The '59 Lark gave Studebaker a reprieve, at least temporarily. It was a big sales year for Stude and it was due to the Lark. A friend of mine bought a '60 Lark convertible with the 259 V-8 and it was a pretty hot car. It was black with red vinyl interior. No one could say that it wasn't a cool car.
    I must have liked it because I own one now.
    Rog

'59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
    Smithtown,NY
    Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

When the '59 Lark came out, I had just graduated college and was 21. I thought the Lark was a nice car, not as sporty as the Hawk, but really cute. Personally, I liked the car a lot as well as many others. The '59 Lark gave Studebaker a reprieve, at least temporarily. It was a big sales year for Stude and it was due to the Lark. A friend of mine bought a '60 Lark convertible with the 259 V-8 and it was a pretty hot car. It was black with red vinyl interior. No one could say that it wasn't a cool car.
      I must have liked it because I own one now.
      Rog

Smithtown,NY
      Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

Working...
      X