looking for cheap daytona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for cheap daytona

i would like to find a cheap daytona some day maybe someone knows were a good one is at?
    Kevin Phillips
    Jacksonville,AR

53 commander

know where there's good ones but those aren't cheap....can't have it both ways

HOME of THE FRIED GREEN TOMATO

1950 2R5
    1960 Lark 2dr
    1960 Champ
    1964 Daytona HT
    sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

know where there's good ones but those aren't cheap....can't have it both ways

1950 2R5
      1960 Lark 2dr
      1960 Champ
      1964 Daytona HT
      sigpic

Comment

You don't say what year or body style of Daytona you're looking for or where you're located.

Bob Peterson out in Castro Valley Ca had a good solid '64 Daytona 4 dr on ebay not too long ago. It's a shame it didn't sell as he said he was going to have to cut it up for scrap to help clear his salvage yard. Last I emailed him it wasn't cut yet but was on the list. It was missing the engine and tranny (had been a floor shift automatic) and front seats but looked like a very sound car otherwise. "BUY IT NOW" was only $700 which seemed like a bargain. I wish I didn't already have 2 projects in the drive or I would have jumped on it.

'57 3E6-12 Transtar Deluxe
        '64 Daytona HT
        \'57 3E6-12 Transtar Deluxe
        \'64 Daytona HT

Comment

You don't say what year or body style of Daytona you're looking for or where you're located.

Bob Peterson out in Castro Valley Ca had a good solid '64 Daytona 4 dr on ebay not too long ago. It's a shame it didn't sell as he said he was going to have to cut it up for scrap to help clear his salvage yard. Last I emailed him it wasn't cut yet but was on the list. It was missing the engine and tranny (had been a floor shift automatic) and front seats but looked like a very sound car otherwise. "BUY IT NOW" was only $700 which seemed like a bargain. I wish I didn't already have 2 projects in the drive or I would have jumped on it.

'57 3E6-12 Transtar Deluxe
          '64 Daytona HT
          \'57 3E6-12 Transtar Deluxe
          \'64 Daytona HT

Comment

I should have a 64 Daytona 2 door hardtop with a cloned R2 engine (minus blower) in the under 4K price range shortly.

JDP/Maryland

63 GT R2
            63 Avanti R1
            63 Daytona convert
            63 Lark 2 door
            62 Lark 2 door
            60 Lark HT-60Hawk
            59 3E truck
            58 Starlight
            52 & 53 Starliner
            51 Commander

JDP Maryland

Comment

I should have a 64 Daytona 2 door hardtop with a cloned R2 engine (minus blower) in the under 4K price range shortly.

JDP/Maryland

63 GT R2
              63 Avanti R1
              63 Daytona convert
              63 Lark 2 door
              62 Lark 2 door
              60 Lark HT-60Hawk
              59 3E truck
              58 Starlight
              52 & 53 Starliner
              51 Commander

JDP Maryland

Comment

Kent still has his '64 Daytona 4-door with a 6 and automatic. Needs the automatic and rear end replaced. Nice looking car, but he wants $1400 at last notice I think.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Tom - Valrico, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona

Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
                1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

Kent still has his '64 Daytona 4-door with a 6 and automatic. Needs the automatic and rear end replaced. Nice looking car, but he wants $1400 at last notice I think.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Tom - Valrico, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona

Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
                  1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

If they're cheap they're no good and if they're good they're not Cheap .....keep that in mind

1950 2R5
                    1960 Lark 2dr
                    1960 Champ
                    1964 Daytona HT
                    sigpic

Comment

If they're cheap they're no good and if they're good they're not Cheap .....keep that in mind

1950 2R5
                      1960 Lark 2dr
                      1960 Champ
                      1964 Daytona HT
                      sigpic

Comment

Where were you in 1976 when I was trying to sell my '63 Daytona and could only get $60.00 for it???? [xx(]

Comment

Where were you in 1976 when I was trying to sell my '63 Daytona and could only get $60.00 for it???? [xx(]

Comment

There's been a '62 for sale in the local "Carolina Trader" now for several weeks, for $1000.00. I haven't bothered calling the number, since A)I'm all tapped out of extra money fixing up the Cruiser, and B)I have no idea what condition it's in, and frankly I'm a bit leery of a $1,000.00 Stude of ANY kind. If you email me, I can give you the number, though, which is here in South Carolina(Columbia area).

pitbulllady

Comment

There's been a '62 for sale in the local "Carolina Trader" now for several weeks, for $1000.00. I haven't bothered calling the number, since A)I'm all tapped out of extra money fixing up the Cruiser, and B)I have no idea what condition it's in, and frankly I'm a bit leery of a $1,000.00 Stude of ANY kind. If you email me, I can give you the number, though, which is here in South Carolina(Columbia area).

pitbulllady

Comment

Working...
                              X