1939 Coupe Express and 1937 Dictator just listed on Ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1939 Coupe Express and 1937 Dictator just listed on Ebay

Trying to thin out the collection to make room for more.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=310339435717

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Stude...-/310339656682
    Richard Quinn
    Editor emeritus: Antique Studebaker Review

Man, I looked at that Dictator and immediately thought 'Matthew Burnette'.....
    Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
    Romans 15:13
    Deuteronomy 31:6
    Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

There is a 37 Dictator up Hamilton Onterio way that is georgous & loaded with options,perhaps Steve T. has a photo & could post

Comment

Originally posted by kmul221 View Post
        There is a 37 Dictator up Hamilton Ontario way that is gorgeous & loaded with options,perhaps Steve T. has a photo & could post

I believe you would be referring to this car that belongs to Frank Mitchel. He prides himself in having just about every option and accessory available from Studebaker on his car. I won't argue.
        Richard Quinn
        Editor emeritus: Antique Studebaker Review

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Andrews View Post
          Man, I looked at that Dictator and immediately thought 'Matthew Burnette'.....
          Too much of a project for me. Nor do I really have any desire to buy a Stude right now. I'm pretty happy just keeping things simple for a while.

Comment

Working...
          X