S's & P @ Auction - NY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S's & P @ Auction - NY

Last night I saw a very small ad for an auction. I have no connection to or other knowledge of it, but I thought some (BAMS/JDP) may be interested. Rather than tell a couple of people, I thought that I would post the info here for all.

The auction includes a '62 Hawk, a '63 Daytona Wagonaire and a '58 Packard wagon. All of the cars are pictured in inside storage and appear to have been in long term storage. The cars are being sold absolute - no minimum/no reserve.

The auction also includes real estate, tractors (Gary), guns, etc.

The auction is on Sat., June 9 at 10 AM in Cayuga, NY. For information; 607-423-3293 and/or www.stevezoggauctioneers.com.

Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

1959 DeLuxe pickup (restomod)
    Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
    Studebaker enthusiast much longer

There's a lot of Stude intake manifolds at the bottom of those finger lakes, according to the Shrock Bros.
    (Who used to sell them to people for boat anchors[:0]
    Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by studegary

Last night I saw a very small ad for an auction. I have no connection to or other knowledge of it, but I thought some (BAMS/JDP) may be interested. Rather than tell a couple of people, I thought that I would post the info here for all.

The auction includes a '62 Hawk, a '63 Daytona Wagonaire and a '58 Packard wagon. All of the cars are pictured in inside storage and appear to have been in long term storage. The cars are being sold absolute - no minimum/no reserve.

The auction is on Sat., June 9 at 10 AM in Cayuga, NY. For information; 607-423-3293 and/or www.stevezoggauctioneers.com.

Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

There's a lot of Stude intake manifolds at the bottom of those finger lakes, according to the Shrock Bros.
      (Who used to sell them to people for boat anchors[:0]
      Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by studegary

Gary L.
      Wappinger, NY

HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Idle curiosity - I called and talked to the guy doing the auction. He said 5 or 6 folks have looked at the Packard. Someone told him there were 25 left in existence.[:I] Hey! Maybe there are!
        He said it's been in inside storage for years and years - doesn't run and has no paperwork to go with it. Of course, it DOES cast a shadow!

Miscreant adrift in
        the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
        1960 Larkvertible V8
        1958 Provincial wagon
        1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Idle curiosity - I called and talked to the guy doing the auction. He said 5 or 6 folks have looked at the Packard. Someone told him there were 25 left in existence.[:I] Hey! Maybe there are!
          He said it's been in inside storage for years and years - doesn't run and has no paperwork to go with it. Of course, it DOES cast a shadow!

Miscreant adrift in
          the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
          1960 Larkvertible V8
          1958 Provincial wagon
          1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Even if a vehicle was non-op before being put in the garage, I don't think I'd take the chance of storing a gas container behind the grille

[img=left]http://members.cox.net/clarknovak/lark.gif[/img=left]

Clark in San Diego
            '63 F2/Lark Standard
            http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

Even if a vehicle was non-op before being put in the garage, I don't think I'd take the chance of storing a gas container behind the grille

[img=left]http://members.cox.net/clarknovak/lark.gif[/img=left]

Clark in San Diego
              '63 F2/Lark Standard
              http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

I'll be there; the Packard WILL be going home with me. Period. Studes will if the price is rational.

Robert K. Andrews Owner- IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
                Parish, central NY 13131
                http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2358680/1

Comment

I'll be there; the Packard WILL be going home with me. Period. Studes will if the price is rational.

Robert K. Andrews Owner- IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
                  Parish, central NY 13131
                  http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2358680/1

Comment

quote:the Packard WILL be going home with me. Period.
                    Love that attitude, Bob!!! [8D]

Keep us posted!

Matthew Burnette
                    '59 Scotsman
                    '63 Daytona
                    Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

quote:the Packard WILL be going home with me. Period.
                      Love that attitude, Bob!!! [8D]

Keep us posted!

Matthew Burnette
                      '59 Scotsman
                      '63 Daytona
                      Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

Yo Robert! Mah Man!

Miscreant adrift in
                        the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                        1960 Larkvertible V8
                        1958 Provincial wagon
                        1953 Commander coupe

Comment

Yo Robert! Mah Man!

Miscreant adrift in
                          the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                          1960 Larkvertible V8
                          1958 Provincial wagon
                          1953 Commander coupe

Comment

BAMS,

Can you buy the Hawk for me? I will let you keep it there for a while and you can drop it off next time you come this way to pick up one of Frank's Larks. [B)]

Gary

Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

The official SDC Forum heel nipper ���

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

For every mile of road, there are 2 miles of ditch. ���

"All lies matter - fight the kleptocracy"

Comment

BAMS,

Can you buy the Hawk for me? I will let you keep it there for a while and you can drop it off next time you come this way to pick up one of Frank's Larks. [B)]

Gary

Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

The official SDC Forum heel nipper ���

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

For every mile of road, there are 2 miles of ditch. ���

"All lies matter - fight the kleptocracy"

Comment

Working...
                              X