Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

19th.annuall studebaker/packard rally held at summit racing retail store.tallmadge,ohio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 19th.annuall studebaker/packard rally held at summit racing retail store.tallmadge,ohio

EVENT HELD EACH AUGUST LAST SATURDAY OF MONTH ( 8/27/11) BILLED AS LARGERST ONE DAY STUDEBAKER RALLY IN WORLD. WE ALSO WELCOME ALL OTHER INDEPENDENTS TO COME.
    DRAWS APX. 300 + CARS COME ENJOY THE SHADE WITH 60'S DJ MUSIC, AWARDS, PRIZES, DASH PLAQUES, EVENT SHIRTS,DOOR PRIZES EVENT FOOD, ( PACK A BASKET EAT IN PARK) ALL WELCOME FROM DRIVERS, UNRESTORED, STOCK, CUSTOMS , ETC, BE A PART OF THIS EVENT KNOWN ALL OVER THE WORLD. ITS A ONE DAY SHOW PACKED WITH FUN AND FELLOW SHIP. WANT TO SPEND THE NIGHT CALL QUANTY -INN 330-794-1050 RATE IS $69.00 MENTION STUDEBAKER CLUB FOR THIS RATE. SHOW AT SUMMIT IS "FREE" NO CHARGE! 8/27/11 BE THERE
    NEED MORE INFO. CALL DON MORGAN 330-882-3235 OR dmorgan828@yahoo.com
    MAJOR sponsors, FAIRBORN STUDEBAKER, TOM MOLNAR,DICK LINDSEY CHROME,SUMMIT RACING RETAIL STORE TAKE I-76 TO EXIT 29. YOUR THERE. SEE LARGE BUILDING AT EXIT
    OHIO REGION STUDEBAKER CLUB, MEMBER OF SDC
    Last edited by Don55; 08-14-2011, 01:42 PM.

Don,

I'll be there with the Keystone Chapter's Raffle Car -- 1955 Speedster. Tickets are $ 10 each (only 4000 were printed, so come get'em before they're all gone.)

Saturday, August 27th at Summit Racing (near Akron.)
    JWW
    Last edited by JWW; 08-14-2011, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Keystone's Raffle Car -- photo by rockne10
      Attached Files

Comment

Yes, thanks john. It will be one of the best studebaker shows anyone has been to before

Comment

I just want to bump this back to the top again.

It would be great to see 200+ Studebakers & Packards at this cruise.

When: Saturday, August 27, 2011, 11 AM -- 7:30 PM

Where: Summit Racing Store
          1200 Southeast Avenue
          Tallmadge, Ohio
          I-76, Exit 29

Cost: Free
          Last edited by JWW; 08-19-2011, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Bill Pressler: Are you gonna make this event with your "new" 1966 Daytona Sport Sedan? BP
            We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
            "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Originally posted by BobPalma View Post
              Bill Pressler: Are you gonna make this event with your "new" 1966 Daytona Sport Sedan? BP
              This is a great meet, very big, and only seven miles from my house! But I think it would take an inspired Act of God to have my '66 there! I opted to let Peg Trucking do the shipping due to thunderstorm warnings from Cinci to Akron for tomorrow, and Peg said she'll work on it Monday morning, although was already able to quote me a (good) price.

I'm not afraid to get the car wet, but don't need that added stress! 75 through Cinci had me stressed out in a modern car when we went down there to look at it!
              Bill Pressler
              Kent, OH
              (formerly Greenville, PA)
              Currently owned: 1966 Cruiser, Timberline Turquoise, 26K miles
              Formerly owned: 1963 Lark Daytona Skytop R1, Ermine White
              1964 Daytona Hardtop, Strato Blue
              1966 Daytona Sports Sedan, Niagara Blue Mist
              All are in Australia now

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Pressler View Post
                This is a great meet, very big, and only seven miles from my house! But I think it would take an inspired Act of God to have my '66 there! I opted to let Peg Trucking do the shipping due to thunderstorm warnings from Cinci to Akron for tomorrow, and Peg said she'll work on it Monday morning, although was already able to quote me a (good) price.
                Well, if she has it there by Saturday, August 27, you can wash it and drive it the 7 miles to the meet, Bill. <GGG> BP

We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
                "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Pressler View Post

I'm not afraid to get the car wet, but don't need that added stress! 75 through Cinci had me stressed out in a modern car when we went down there to look at it!
                  Bill,

Hop on the bus, Gus, and go get that Stude! Go get it and drive it home. Studebaker stories should have a little adventure to them. It will make them much better to tell when we're all sitting around the nursing homes in our declining years.
                  Jim Bradley
                  Lake Monticello, VA
                  '78 Avanti II
                  sigpic

Comment

Hi Bill, Hope you do get car to show. I'm in ahurry to see it. this my be are best show at Summit racing retail store August 27th. lots of new things to happen, and wait till you see this years event shirts has member Ron Wolfe's 51 land cruiser and a x member's 40 commandor 2dr. street rod. lots of people have said they are going to visit this year. (non Studebaker lookers) lots and lots of door prizes, 50/50 dash plaques. music, awards, door prizes, gifts for the kids. and no cost to car nuts who bring their cars. hows that? see you saturday. sounds like your going to make the show. see you there. calling for sunmy and mid 80's for aug.27th. any one who needs to know ,take i-76 to exit 29 show is right at exit. look for the huge complex.

Comment

Working...
                    X