Clear All

• COMMANDERPINK1
    replied
    Looking forward to seeing and hearing it later today
    Tom

Leave a comment:

• jlmccuan
    replied
    We just pulled in to the meet hotel. Come by and lick salt off the Bonneville car and say, "Hi"

Leave a comment:

• bob40
    replied
    Hope everyone is having a great time!
    I didnt get there today after looking forward to seeing a lot of familiar faces but I was chasing a rumor of a Avanti and NOS parts stash.
    Missed it by a 4 days.
    Will be watching for the pics.

Leave a comment:

• Doug M
    replied
    I will be there on Sat Doug M from Lillian Al.on the beautiful Alabama Gulf Coast{Gulf Coast Chapter SDC}

Leave a comment:

• Deaf Mute
    replied
    This might scare folks away... but Duane & Lynda Miller will be there.
    We had to miss the International Meet this year, cannot miss two in a row!

Leave a comment:

• 41 Frank
    replied
    Carl,those chips in a way are dues paid for the enjoyment you got out of driving the car.

Leave a comment:

• Carl Purdy
    replied
    Thanks Tom. I usually drive mine but with a sick woman wheel chair walker and all that stuff it won't fit in a 48 Business coupe.

Leave a comment:

• COMMANDERPINK1
    replied
    Judging will not be based on the 400pts system of the International events, but more on the line of a local car show of 100pts. It will be a more relax judging and unless you bring a real piece of c##p everyone will do pretty well. We were looking at an event where everyone can enjoy getting together and not be so uptight about getting that last little speck taken care of for judging. I hope everyone can appreciate the efferts we have put forward towards a fun weekend at the UMVZ Meet this year.
    Tom

Leave a comment:

• Charlie D
    replied
    Carl,

My guess is that you found those road dings about the same time as Betty was able to make it down to the garage. (chalk in hand?) I know she is excited about making this meet.

Charlie D.

Leave a comment:

• Carl Purdy
    replied
    I wonder how strict the Judging is I am finding a bunch of road dings. I am about decided to put it for display only.

Leave a comment:

• COMMANDERPINK1
    replied
    Just bumping this, UMVZ Meet in Ames IA this weekend hope we get a good crowd.
    Tom

Leave a comment:

• jlmccuan
    replied
    If our return from Bonneville coincides, we plan to stop in with the Salt 2 Salt car

Leave a comment:

• 58PackardWagon
    replied
    I had planned on attending and found out today that we have the weekend double booked with a family camping trip. I asked my wife if she and the kids would consider changing our camping destination a little and camp in Ames IA. Needless to say I got a dirty look. So camping and fishing it is in Northern Minnesota. Sorry !!!

Leave a comment:

• 41 Frank
    replied
    If there are any parts requests I'd be happy to oblige,if I have them, but will not be vending as such.

Leave a comment:

• bob40
    replied
    Think I will roll in on Friday for the day.Doubt I'll bring any parts to sell.
    Just hang out with old friends and make new ones as well.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X