Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StudeDave57
    replied
    That '54 has been making the rounds down here in SoCal since last November, at least. But I keep missing it for one reason or another. [V]
    One of these days I'm going to catch that thing and check it out- I just hope the owner has a clean-up crew standing by when that happens!!!! [:0] [^]

StudeDave [8D]
    V/P San Diego County SDC
    San Diego, Ca

'54 Commander 4dr 'Ruby'
    '57 Parkview (it's a 2dr wagon...) 'Betsy'
    '57 Commander 2dr 'Baby'
    '57 Champion 2dr 'Jewel'
    '58 Packard sedan 'Cleo'
    '65 Cruiser 'Sweet Pea'

Leave a comment:

• StudeDave57
    replied
    That '54 has been making the rounds down here in SoCal since last November, at least. But I keep missing it for one reason or another. [V]
    One of these days I'm going to catch that thing and check it out- I just hope the owner has a clean-up crew standing by when that happens!!!! [:0] [^]

StudeDave [8D]
    V/P San Diego County SDC
    San Diego, Ca

'54 Commander 4dr 'Ruby'
    '57 Parkview (it's a 2dr wagon...) 'Betsy'
    '57 Commander 2dr 'Baby'
    '57 Champion 2dr 'Jewel'
    '58 Packard sedan 'Cleo'
    '65 Cruiser 'Sweet Pea'

Leave a comment:

• kurtruk
    replied

The mag article on the 54 says he used a 62 GT Hawk interior, but replaced it's original gauges with Stewart Warners. Well, the one shot that shows them--they look to be originals--and Stewart Warners.[)]

KURTRUK

Leave a comment:

• kurtruk
    replied

The mag article on the 54 says he used a 62 GT Hawk interior, but replaced it's original gauges with Stewart Warners. Well, the one shot that shows them--they look to be originals--and Stewart Warners.[)]

KURTRUK

Leave a comment:

• mbstude
    replied
    quote:In that same R & C August 2007 issue, there is a belly-button motor they modified so that they could put early Stude valve covers on! We have arrived.
    So, I guess you've never seen the under-the-hood view of Jeff's Coupe Express? [8D]

Jeff documented it all here..

http://rides.webshots.com/album/52286299DWfTRS

Matthew Burnette
    '59 Scotsman
    '63 Daytona
    Hazlehurst, GA

Leave a comment:

• mbstude
    replied
    quote:In that same R & C August 2007 issue, there is a belly-button motor they modified so that they could put early Stude valve covers on! We have arrived.
    So, I guess you've never seen the under-the-hood view of Jeff's Coupe Express? [8D]

Jeff documented it all here..

http://rides.webshots.com/album/52286299DWfTRS

Matthew Burnette
    '59 Scotsman
    '63 Daytona
    Hazlehurst, GA

Leave a comment:

• kurtruk
    replied

In that same R & C August 2007 issue, there is a belly-button motor they modified so that they could put early Stude valve covers on![:0][:0] We have arrived.

KURTRUK
    (read it backwards)

Leave a comment:

• kurtruk
    replied

In that same R & C August 2007 issue, there is a belly-button motor they modified so that they could put early Stude valve covers on![:0][:0] We have arrived.

KURTRUK
    (read it backwards)

Leave a comment:

• mapman
    replied
    The weekend after I was at the Peterson Museum in LA they were doing a big 75th aniversary show for the duece coupe. On the third floor where all the cars were to be displayed was a big full size blow-up of a 32 lakes roadster with a studebaker V8!
    Rob

Leave a comment:

• mapman
    replied
    The weekend after I was at the Peterson Museum in LA they were doing a big 75th aniversary show for the duece coupe. On the third floor where all the cars were to be displayed was a big full size blow-up of a 32 lakes roadster with a studebaker V8!
    Rob

Leave a comment:

• studegary
    replied
    Leonard - In the late '50s-early '60s, a doctor's son in Glenham, NY had a Model A with a Studebaker V-8. Your picture looks like the car has NY plates. It may be the same car that I remember. The doctor bought a '62 Hawk new and kept it until he died many years later.

Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

1959 DeLuxe pickup (restomod)

Leave a comment:

• studegary
    replied
    Leonard - In the late '50s-early '60s, a doctor's son in Glenham, NY had a Model A with a Studebaker V-8. Your picture looks like the car has NY plates. It may be the same car that I remember. The doctor bought a '62 Hawk new and kept it until he died many years later.

Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

1959 DeLuxe pickup (restomod)

Leave a comment:

• JRoberts
    replied
    The roadster with the four carbs, is a regular at Bonneville. The last time I was out there (2003) it towed another roadster to and from the track.
    Joe Roberts

Leave a comment:

• JRoberts
    replied
    The roadster with the four carbs, is a regular at Bonneville. The last time I was out there (2003) it towed another roadster to and from the track.
    Joe Roberts

Leave a comment:

• lstude
    replied
    I have some old snapshots of a Model A roadster with a Stude V8. Wish the pictures were better.

Leonard Shepherd
    http://leonardshepherd.com/

Leave a comment:

Working...
X