Psst...Wanna be in pictures? 46-49 Studebakers needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Psst...Wanna be in pictures? 46-49 Studebakers needed

My car booking agent just called me that he needs a 1946-49 Studebaker (maybe even more than one of them) for movie work. My car can't do it because it is a 1952.

If you have a nice condition (need not be show quality--18 foot nice will do) stock 1946, 47, 48, or 49 Studebaker car (no pick up trucks) and can be in the Los Angeles area (think it shoots next week) and would like to see your Studebaker on the silver screen, e-mail me aenthal@yahoo.com with your name, phone number, and a description or photo of your car, to forward to him.

By stock I mean that there may be nothing modern visible on your car. Nobody cares if you have converted to 12 volts or have upgraded brakes, as long as the car looks 100% correct. Any upgrades and modifications must be hidden.

I have never had a bad booking from this agent. Part of his terms are that the owner may stay with the car and move it. No prop man will be allowed to mishandle it.
    The check also comes in the mail, every time!

Who wants to put their Stude in pictures?

Did your Booking Agent mention the name of the movie these gems will be part of so, we can look for it ?
    JimsLeadCommander

Comment

Not yet.
      But I didn't ask him the movie name, and sometimes shooting names change for release anyhow.

Comment

Hmmmm funny my agent hasn't called (ever!)

Comment

Originally posted by HookedonStudies View Post
          Hmmmm funny my agent hasn't called (ever!)
          Pat, please drive your Hawk down here so that I can begin filming of "Too Many Hawks in my Yard". The movie will skip theaters and go straight to YouTube.
          sigpic
          In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

Silly Brent! There is No such thing as too many Hawks in a yard!

Comment

Originally posted by HookedonStudies View Post
              Silly Brent! There is No such thing as too many Hawks in a yard!
              LOL, it was my understanding that three's company and four's a fighting flock.
              No rush in bringing your Hawk here, I'm still trying to contact the cute pink-dress-wearing T-Mobile lady to play a part in the movie. Problem is, I can't get 4G mobile phone reception in my area to call her.
              Last edited by Milaca; 08-09-2011, 07:46 PM.
              sigpic
              In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

My 48 Landcruiser is in "On the Road"

It was fun but I'll never do it again, they sprayed my car down with some kind of clay mixture, so it wouldn't blind the camera guys. I'm still scrubbing that crap off.
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X