Reedsville 2007 Meet date?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reedsville 2007 Meet date?

Anyone have the dates for the Reedsville 2007 Swap Meet?

thnx, jv.

PackardV8
    PackardV8

Reedsville and York might have more activity if the Heiple stuff all comes out....
    Just a thought..
    Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by PackardV8

thnx, jv.
    PackardV8
    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Reedsville and York might have more activity if the Heiple stuff all comes out....
      Just a thought..
      Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by PackardV8

thnx, jv.
      PackardV8
      HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Jack,

The last that I checked the Reedsville meet was scheduled for the weekend of November 9th.

Gary

Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

The official SDC Forum heel nipper ���

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

For every mile of road, there are 2 miles of ditch. ���

"All lies matter - fight the kleptocracy"

Comment

Jack,

The last that I checked the Reedsville meet was scheduled for the weekend of November 9th.

Gary

Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

The official SDC Forum heel nipper ���

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

For every mile of road, there are 2 miles of ditch. ���

"All lies matter - fight the kleptocracy"

Comment

In TURNING WHEELS, "What's Happening" lists two weekends: Nov 9-10 and Nov 16-18.[?][?]
            "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
            Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
            sigpic'33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée"

Comment

In TURNING WHEELS, "What's Happening" lists two weekends: Nov 9-10 and Nov 16-18.[?][?]
              "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
              Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
              sigpic'33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée"

Comment

I sure wish they'd permanently change Reedsville to late October as they had it last year. By mid-November in Central PA, the weather can suddenly become bad enough (and the roads tricky enough) that it's not worth taking the risk to go.

Comment

I sure wish they'd permanently change Reedsville to late October as they had it last year. By mid-November in Central PA, the weather can suddenly become bad enough (and the roads tricky enough) that it's not worth taking the risk to go.

Comment

Working...
                  X